Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.1

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why he will stop being a prince when his brother Evan will become king. I'm talking about page 7.

He will throw a temper tantrum and leave the monarchy. And later he will write a book.

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

TL;DR That's a joke, son. Don't you get it?

Dex-chan lover
Anyone know what part this is in the novel
This is manga original.

The novel skipped to after they have settled down with their life in the academy. Which is why I hope the arc will be expanded. For example, how Einrich met his “true heroine”. Because when the academy arc begin in the novel, he’s already crazy for her.

Fed-Kun's army
"Plot" progression aside, this time skip is very premature. There should have been more story. The mc is an assassin working for the king's nephew who is eliminating the country's internal enemies.

"Plot" progression included, why is Rosemary in the same academic year? The age difference looks higher now.

Dex-chan lover
They are the same age.
For example, the tea party were their first social event. So both are at the age.

Still weird that a few years can just "pass by" considering there's a succession cold war. King's concubine is pretty lenient, going this long without any moves and not telling her son to at least act the part.
Likely timing. They still need to wait for a chance to put things in momentum.
Although, yes, the Concubine not putting leash on her son is quite stupid. She's probably overconfident about her faction's strength and the terms of engagement will be enough to play her cards.

Evan and Einrich are all still considered underage. Evan is the first prince, he is still not declared as crown prince. Although being eldest son, and from the main wife, he got big advantage.
Thanks to Evan and Serena's interaction, the wait-and-see faction are likely waiting for a trigger. Maybe when rumours begin about the King going to appoint one of the princes as his heir, things will finally set into motion.

Because the Violets are ranked lower than royalties, they can't ask to cancel the engagement easily. After all, it's them who accept the offer. Unless there's something really problematic they can have casus belli to complain, and have other nobilities backing them. Seems like right now, Einrich's womanizing habit is still not enough.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I just hope this not end badly for Rosemary, her older sister is an assasin. If she somehow stupidly because of jealousy upset the balance of the kingdom, a knife can end up in her throat..
I can guess the ending. Rosemary will inherit the house while Ms. Tits-for-an-assassin will be "declared dead" and live the ass-as-sin life.

Dex-chan lover
By comparing with her body chap1 during the fight with the knight, yes, she was around 11-14 years old (and she was a little flat). But the most strange part it's she use the same clothes for assassination than for school :unsure:
I have yet to see nobles with big tits, or even one in the city.

Most big tits I have seen are working in farms and doing physical labor.

The farm life has a ridiculous advantage.

Users who are viewing this thread