Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.1

Dex-chan lover
That would be asking for what it's not.
Look back, and the assassin part is flavouring. The story is about how she have to live a new kind of life (as daughter of nobility) while having her cynical view of life from her previous life as assassin.

On one side, she has low opinion about humanity, while at the other side she is trying to live properly as her new role. Also learning to finally opens up to other people.

I can guess the ending. Rosemary will inherit the house while Ms. Tits-for-an-assassin will be "declared dead" and live the ass-as-sin life.
Her dad would rather let Tigur inherit the duke's house than Rosemary or her husband. ^^;;

At least he belief Tigur can get things done.

Dex-chan lover
Wew, imagine not 'solving' the Einrich situation in the many, many years of the time skip. Surely Rosemary isn't going to blame Serena.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm yes the "years have passed and I've turned to a splendid gal with big tits" route i see

Would prefer a slender one though

Dex-chan lover
Serena has such nice boobs. Puberty hit her in all the proper places 😌.

Thank you for the translation.

Contributor
Great, the school arc begins. My favorite. Well, it was inevitable the moment she decided not to run away to become a full-time child assassin. Lots of comments about her booba size and here I think she's just above average, but not particularly huge. I guess by female-oriented romance manga standards her bust is huge, but on the other side of the fence she'd be considered just above average.

Consequences not come in yet for Rosemary? After all these years and no change from her I'm pretty sure she's already beyond redemption. It's probably about time she leveled up from annoying brat to full-on scheming manipulative (true) villainess. Although with her lack of mental ability one can only wonder at what hare-brained schemes she can come up with. As per the tropes she'll probably surround herself soon with lesser-ranked social climber types who are just happy to be the lackeys of a duke's daughter.

I knew the attention from Einrich was only going to intensify. He beelined straight to Serena the moment he saw a glimpse of her. Not only is he a playboy jerk, he's almost as dumb as his fiancee trying to openly make moves on someone he isn't supposed to be courting. I'm just surprised Evan hasn't gotten engaged with Serena (or anyone else, for that matter) yet.

It's been a while since we last saw her go on an assassination mission... I'm sure she's killed a few more offscreen but the latest onscreen wetworks victims were Shenna's parents. It's right about time for another mission onscreen. I wonder if Scarnet's parents will fall under the guild's list of targets eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread