Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.2

Dex-chan lover
Good internal monologue. I feel like the story would have been better served if it had come up far earlier, since it frames the mother-daughter relationship in a more meaningful light. Better late than never, I suppose :thumbsup:

Prince actually looked concerned for Rosemary there... :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
I wish Tigur said it to her mother face that Serena is her real daugther

And heck, even if Serena doesn't know how to love someone even in familial way, i'm pretty sure that's the mother job to teach their son or daughter to do so, all in all, she's just a bad mother that choose one that are easier to pamper that said kid turned into spoiled bitch (the little sister)

Dex-chan lover
Good internal monologue. I feel like the story would have been better served if it had come up far earlier, since it frames the mother-daughter relationship in a more meaningful light. Better late than never, I suppose :thumbsup:

Prince actually looked concerned for Rosemary there... :thonk:
I think the prince probably concerned about Rosemary dragging the house name through the mud since Serena and her father are really capable as a noble

Dex-chan lover

And heck, even if Serena doesn't know how to love someone even in familial way, i'm pretty sure that's the mother job to teach their son or daughter to do so, all in all, she's just a bad mother that choose one that are easier to pamper that said kid turned into spoiled bitch (the little sister)
Waste of time. Tigur also had no authority.

Dex-chan lover
I think the prince probably concerned about Rosemary dragging the house name through the mud since Serena and her father are really capable as a noble
I don't think Serena will even last two years in that life. My bet is that Rosemary will lead the house.

Aggregator gang
A noble person like her mother can't give love because she doing it passively, it is must the child who has take the action for the mother action, but well serena didn't know how to act like that either and yeah love is an egoistic feeling. *Don't take it seriously i just rambling and English is not my first language.
Thanks for the translation.

Supporter
Just an observation, but the MC situation with her mother reminds me of the myths about changelings replacing a person's child.

Some of the more modern theory is that changelings were meant to be a way for those of old to "explain" neurodivergent children, which the MC kinda exhibits in her inability to show her feelings very well (not saying all neurodivergent people are like that)

(That said she is technically an actual changeling. Replacing the original child with herself)

Dex-chan lover
Almost feel sorry for the mom until I remember my mom making some similar comments about me. I wouldn't have been 'born a grouchy little old man' if I didn't have to spend my childhood telling you to stop going out to drink and pay the bills. Anyway, yeah, it's the parents job to teach how to express love and affection. It's her job to take the initiative to connect with her daughter. And if even after spending time with you and mimicking your own displays, they still can't do it then, oh well. They're still your kids, even if they didn't turn out as your perfect carbon copy and you shouldn't be trying to replace them.

Dex-chan lover
Serena actively rejected her mother’s love, because she didn’t need or want it. How can her mother have done any better when her daughter came out as a full-grown adult that doesn’t care to experience love because she knows it as a burden?

Teach her daughter how to love? Her daughter knows love, has experienced it from her parents, and decided that she doesn’t want to reciprocate.

Dex-chan lover
One of the few things keeping me going with this manga (other than the main character because I love her.)

Is that I eventually want to see everyone's reactions to finding out that she's an assassin on the side, and wonder if it will terrify/horrify everyone around her.

That and I want to see her and her mother at least try to reconcile or understand each other.

Dex-chan lover

seems like owning a pet is what her mom wants. even good pet owner train their pet properly, I'm not sure if this mother teach Rosemary some manners properly like she should.

Dex-chan lover

How can she teach a daughter that already knows about love and considers it frivolous? Serena knows love, has been shown love for years, and still considers it to be an immaterial and unnecessary thing.

Dex-chan lover
Aaaw :meguuusad:

In my opinion though, if that shit didn't came and make your mother fear what she couldn't understand, you would probably slowly learning what is love since she will definitely shower you with it instead of that shit. You learn by repetition afterall. by seeing and feeling what love from her, you would know come to know what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread