Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.2

Dex-chan lover
I wish Tigur said it to her mother face that Serena is her real daugther

And heck, even if Serena doesn't know how to love someone even in familial way, i'm pretty sure that's the mother job to teach their son or daughter to do so, all in all, she's just a bad mother that choose one that are easier to pamper that said kid turned into spoiled bitch (the little sister)
the only reason Serena didn't kill the bitch is because she love her mother. hence don't want the mother to be sad.

mother is just stupid.

Dex-chan lover
Serena actively rejected her mother’s love, because she didn’t need or want it. How can her mother have done any better when her daughter came out as a full-grown adult that doesn’t care to experience love because she knows it as a burden?

Teach her daughter how to love? Her daughter knows love, has experienced it from her parents, and decided that she doesn’t want to reciprocate.
the only love she got is from her father. when he hugged her. and it was shown that it affected her.

her mom on the other hand, only ever denies everything she stands for. even after logic has been placed on the table.

just like her mom can feel serena's smile isn't real, serena can feel that the mom only asked her "how was school?" out of guilt. not out of love.
afterall, how can you love something you fear?

Fed-Kun's army
The thing is Serena’s mother did try BUT she tried way to little.

As we’ve seen time and time again Serena will humor almost anyone given they put effort to be with her but the mother thought that was to much of a headache and then literally replaced her OWN F**king daughter with a stranger, then the replacement was literally spoiled beyond belief kinda showing that she wasn’t really a good parent in the first place.
Too much of a headache? She put in effort for six years, and from what we saw, the mother tried by playing an active role in Serena’s life, but Serena kept her at a distance. I’m not saying the mother isn’t naive, or a bad mother for allowing such spoiled behavior, but it isn’t that she didn’t put in effort or try with Serena.
Is there any time where Serena said that her sister got more effort or attention than she had been afforded, rather than expressing contentment that she could do the things she wanted rather than deal with her parents’ attention?

Double-page supporter
Just an observation, but the MC situation with her mother reminds me of the myths about changelings replacing a person's child.

Some of the more modern theory is that changelings were meant to be a way for those of old to "explain" neurodivergent children, which the MC kinda exhibits in her inability to show her feelings very well (not saying all neurodivergent people are like that)

(That said she is technically an actual changeling. Replacing the original child with herself)
Changelings were also used as an excuse to get rid of chilldren that ate too much, specially in times of famine

Dex-chan lover
i can see mile a way she is gonna make same excuse

SV0FVQN.jpg

Dex-chan lover
OOF this chapter was heavy. I feel bad for Rosemary surprisingly enough. Its clear she struggles with feeling inferior, and its clear the attention she received from the mom wasn't so much as a guiding but caring parent, and more like she was doting over a doll, probably because she didnt give that love to Serena. I wish we could get a chapter from Rose's perspective, I feel like that would flesh her out instead of keeping her as a mustache twirling villain. Plus the way the scumbag prince constantly hits up other women can't possibly be any help to her fragile ego lol.

Fed-Kun's army
Too much of a headache? She put in effort for six years, and from what we saw, the mother tried by playing an active role in Serena’s life, but Serena kept her at a distance. I’m not saying the mother isn’t naive, or a bad mother for allowing such spoiled behavior, but it isn’t that she didn’t put in effort or try with Serena.
Is there any time where Serena said that her sister got more effort or attention than she had been afforded, rather than expressing contentment that she could do the things she wanted rather than deal with her parents’ attention?
Efforts?? Dude, she's her child. It's also a responsibility for a mother to her child to teach or at least be a companion, the mother literally sideline serena. Serena mother is a bad mother, that is a fact. Or if that kind of mother is your image of mother, then i have no say in that.

Dex-chan lover
The only case where she really got completely dumbed down is during the engagement incident, needed to put them into this political situation.

The other recent cases, it's just result of how Rosemary respond back, while Serena avoids.
Which put them into the situation where Serena seems to be sidelined.
But Rosemary is a hateable character, and that makes Amaryllis who had been spoiling her also seen as enemy.

Efforts?? Dude, she's her child. It's also a responsibility for a mother to her child to teach or at least be a companion, the mother literally sideline serena. Serena mother is a bad mother, that is a fact. Or if that kind of mother is your image of mother, then i have no say in that.
I really just want the society here to start accept it's not something that can be fixed with her "doing the right thing" (whatever it is the crowds think will work, or she will need to keep repeating until it works).

I think what Abricomas was trying to do is see her as a human first, not just as a (have to be) perfect being called "mother" as everyone is pushing.

She tried, but hit a wall. Rather than trying to sympathize and understand her situation before acting like they know the proper way to do it, it seems like everyone just want to punch her face with saying it's her punishment for having given birth to a child. A society who is not interested in listening to reason (they think is just lame excuses) and only want to see the matter fixed. Which is not helping, really.
That kind of society will just make a person hate her own life and regret having a child rather thinking of any constructive solution.

For Alto... the manga version really changed it with hinting Serena warming up to him. While in the novel, she is thinking about killing him if he got too close to finding out about her real identity. Meanwhile, Alto already know she works as an assassin but let her because he saw her peculiar personality as a strength to be given room for growing, rather than as mistake to fix.

Dex-chan lover
Almost feel sorry for the mom until I remember my mom making some similar comments about me. I wouldn't have been 'born a grouchy little old man' if I didn't have to spend my childhood telling you to stop going out to drink and pay the bills. Anyway, yeah, it's the parents job to teach how to express love and affection. It's her job to take the initiative to connect with her daughter. And if even after spending time with you and mimicking your own displays, they still can't do it then, oh well. They're still your kids, even if they didn't turn out as your perfect carbon copy and you shouldn't be trying to replace them.
I mean, we got a time skip throughout much of her childhood up to this point, and we saw the mom did try to do that, only for her daughter to gut a dog in front of her lol

I still hate her Mother and no one can convince me to think different about her, she isnt even pitiable in my opinion. She is just dumb and a massive pain in the ass

Dex-chan lover
I recently read the WN and anyone interested how this plays out I’ll post spoilers here. Disclaimer: The LN version could have changed events and stuff.

"What ultimately happens to Rosemary? And Prince Einrich? And the King’s scheming concubine?”
After her interaction with Prince Evan, she discovers that her fiancé has found “true love” with Viscount’s daughter. Rosemary confronts them about it, but is pushed away by Einrich. The Viscount daughter isn’t innocent either, she smiles as if she planned it and believes she could be the next Queen based on Einrich saying so. As a result Rosemary starts harassing her by destroying her stuff. And later the typical condemnation event happens, Einrich does the usual and annuls his engagement with Rosemary. Surprisingly, Serena makes an objection, not to save Rosemary but to counter Einrich’s overstep in authority. Serena makes the logical argument that the engagement can only be annulled by their families, not him. She also states that due to Einrich doing this in public, Serena’s family will sue Einrich personally for doing this. Einrich mistakes they’ll sue the royal family, but Serena corrects him and says they will be suing him personally. This cause Einrich to be enraged and trying to order his bodyguard to kill Serena. The bodyguard hesitates and doesn’t take action which infuriates Einrich more. Einrich has a sword, for some reason, and tries to attack Serena. But he has no skill with a sword and trips. Evan and his bodyguards arrive and restrain Einrich and the Viscount’s daughter. Evan says the same thing as Serena, how Einrich overstepped his authority and attempted murder. The two are under arrest awaiting trial and punishment.

Rosemary’s engagement is annulled, the king bows his head to Serena’s dad in apology. Rosemary, due to acting almost like a prostitute with various noble students and having had her engagement annulled is basically told by Serena’s dad that she can go back to being a commoner and be helped finding work and such, or enter a covenant where she’ll need to pass before returning to the family. However the covenant is famous for handling problem children and has extremely strict standards for passing. It is implied that Rosemary will likely stay there for a long long time and that it would have been better for her to return being a commoner.

Meanwhile, the King’s concubine, Einrich’s mother first tries to intimidate Serena first, but it doesn’t work. Serena’s dad is actually expanding his business connections with various merchants, nobles and even foreign royalty. Instead of trying to ruin Serena’s family, Einrich’s mom, Hera(I think is her name) almost ends up ruining her family. Then she tries to send assassins to kill Serena, it doesn’t work as the assassins are too weak, their heads end up on Hera’s bed when she wakes up. Still Hera doesn’t give up, she conspires to kill Serena when she’s invited to this hunting event by Prince Evan. The conspiracy has a monster come to the event via a flute calling for it and the monster attacks Serena. What surprises Serena is that she’s protects the same noble girl who has been belittling her for a while. As the monster dies by Serena, she makes a mistake and is protected by Prince Evan. Prince Evan ends up not waking due to the monster’s poisonous fangs that bit into his shoulder. This angers Serena and she goes to assassinate Hera. Hera realizes her mistake too late thinking Serena was normal noble daughter. Serena kills her and cuts off the head. The king finds out what his concubine had been doing and orders for her arrest, only to find out she’s already dead. Hera gets treated as a sinner, and will not be buried with the royal family. Einrich stays in jail, Hera’s family are basically destroyed as a result of their involvement. Viscount’s daughter possibly lightly punished for being stupid taking what Einrich promised seriously.

"What’s happens with Serena and her family?"
Serena was staying by Prince Evan’s side, having a talk with the king and getting an apology. The two also call Evan an idiot, Evan wakes up complaining about being called an idiot while he was resting. The king leaves, leaving the two to talk. Evan makes the first move kissing Serena, and the two kinda have this thing where Evan should stick by her side to keep watch over her and the two share another kiss. Later a thing about their possible engagement comes up.

Serena’s mom is not mentioned really. A missed opportunity.

Now for the surprise. Serena’s dad Alto, he knows Serena’s an assassin working under Rick. He actually approves of it and funny enough at the beginning called Serena naughty for it. Just like his wife, he found Serena unusual, however, he took it in a positive light. The fact Serena is different from the usual naive noble women and daughters that are trapped in the cage without realizing they are trapped. The reason for this is that he knows that his wife and pretty much every noble woman and their daughters are basically naive about the whole dark side of things. He understood why his own wife would be afraid of Serena, and why she went to Rosemary as a substitute daughter. He views Serena as a competent person that will be a benefit for their family. When he got the letter about asking about the possibility of Evan and Serena’s engagement, he basically decided to leave it up to Serena, while also commenting that Tigur has a chance if he wanted Serena for himself.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
How do you teach love, if not by showing?
And knowing what kind of daughter? She knew that Serena avoided her, didn’t reciprocate expressions of love, acted cold and distant, and instead of playing would instead go and do things where she couldn’t be seen.
What’s she going to do, give a lecture on interpersonal relationships?
Like, can you give an example of teaching love that the mother hasn’t done, with someone who has an adult intellect and actively tries to deceive you?
sure that it can be taught by showing, and yes she knew her daughter is acting distance

and then what? the mother should just give up by keeping her distance as well? in case you forgot, early chapter shown that the mother doesn't even try to get close to Serena after Serena kept her distance because she knew Serena being cold to her and you think that's a mother should do? let the distance being kept just because the daugther done it a lot?

a proper mother would actually talk to their child if just showing isn't enough or if they just keep distancing themselves, actually ask what's the problem, remember that Serena died as a child as well when she was an assassin, and she's reborn as a child, again, she could get through her, but the mother didn't and gave up completely when they adopt Rosemary or what, you think the mother should just ditch her child or something because of what you said that you can't talk about interpersonal relationship with a kid?

you know the funniest thing about this conversation? Serena actually respect her father and does think of her father as a father in a way despite the father barely being at home because he act like one, a father, then you see the mother spoiling Rosemary that Rosemary turned to be the kind of child she is, forget even trying to shorten the distance between their relationship, her mother won't even gain her respect

Dex-chan lover
I wish Tigur said it to her mother face that Serena is her real daugther

And heck, even if Serena doesn't know how to love someone even in familial way, i'm pretty sure that's the mother job to teach their son or daughter to do so, all in all, she's just a bad mother that choose one that are easier to pamper that said kid turned into spoiled bitch (the little sister)

You can't teach if the child refuse to interact with you in the first place which is what Serena did.

Relationship isn't one-sided, Serena also have to put a foot in to make it work.

Dex-chan lover
You can't teach if the child refuse to interact with you in the first place which is what Serena did.

Relationship isn't one-sided, Serena also have to put a foot in to make it work.
i don't disagree with that, but as far as i'm concerned, the mother is barely trying as well, like sure, Serena also have to put a foot in to make it work, but if the mother doesn't even try properly, can she even consider it?

a kid isn't mature enough to properly make good judgement either since they're lacking in experience, and sure, we know Serena is reincarnated, but the characters in this story doesn't know

Dex-chan lover
i don't disagree with that, but as far as i'm concerned, the mother is barely trying as well, like sure, Serena also have to put a foot in to make it work, but if the mother doesn't even try properly, can she even consider it?

a kid isn't mature enough to properly make good judgement either since they're lacking in experience, and sure, we know Serena is reincarnated, but the characters in this story doesn't know

Have you forgotten what she was like before little sis show up?
https://mangadex.org/chapter/0be786fc-94e6-4ea6-8ca9-fa8800474630/10
https://mangadex.org/chapter/0be786fc-94e6-4ea6-8ca9-fa8800474630/11
https://mangadex.org/chapter/0be786fc-94e6-4ea6-8ca9-fa8800474630/13
https://mangadex.org/chapter/0be786fc-94e6-4ea6-8ca9-fa8800474630/14

If that's 'barely trying' I don't know what kinda loving/teaching you're expecting (this is Serena at 6 years old, and mom's noticed Serena's oddity since she was a baby)

Dex-chan lover
I think some people kinda ignoring that Serana has pretty obvious psychopatic tendencies due to her previous job/life? So what her mother did was obviously a huge mistake but it is also in a realm of possiblity as well. She IS dead inside after all and mother picked up on it unconsciously becuase she was showing those tendencies since she was a literal baby.

Anywhere else in medieval times, she would be a subject for exorcism lol.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I recently read the WN and anyone interested how this plays out I’ll post spoilers here. Disclaimer: The LN version could have changed events and stuff.

"What ultimately happens to Rosemary? And Prince Einrich? And the King’s scheming concubine?”
After her interaction with Prince Evan, she discovers that her fiancé has found “true love” with Viscount’s daughter. Rosemary confronts them about it, but is pushed away by Einrich. The Viscount daughter isn’t innocent either, she smiles as if she planned it and believes she could be the next Queen based on Einrich saying so. As a result Rosemary starts harassing her by destroying her stuff. And later the typical condemnation event happens, Einrich does the usual and annuls his engagement with Rosemary. Surprisingly, Serena makes an objection, not to save Rosemary but to counter Einrich’s overstep in authority. Serena makes the logical argument that the engagement can only be annulled by their families, not him. She also states that due to Einrich doing this in public, Serena’s family will sue Einrich personally for doing this. Einrich mistakes they’ll sue the royal family, but Serena corrects him and says they will be suing him personally. This cause Einrich to be enraged and trying to order his bodyguard to kill Serena. The bodyguard hesitates and doesn’t take action which infuriates Einrich more. Einrich has a sword, for some reason, and tries to attack Serena. But he has no skill with a sword and trips. Evan and his bodyguards arrive and restrain Einrich and the Viscount’s daughter. Evan says the same thing as Serena, how Einrich overstepped his authority and attempted murder. The two are under arrest awaiting trial and punishment.

Rosemary’s engagement is annulled, the king bows his head to Serena’s dad in apology. Rosemary, due to acting almost like a prostitute with various noble students and having had her engagement annulled is basically told by Serena’s dad that she can go back to being a commoner and be helped finding work and such, or enter a covenant where she’ll need to pass before returning to the family. However the covenant is famous for handling problem children and has extremely strict standards for passing. It is implied that Rosemary will likely stay there for a long long time and that it would have been better for her to return being a commoner.

Meanwhile, the King’s concubine, Einrich’s mother first tries to intimidate Serena first, but it doesn’t work. Serena’s dad is actually expanding his business connections with various merchants, nobles and even foreign royalty. Instead of trying to ruin Serena’s family, Einrich’s mom, Hera(I think is her name) almost ends up ruining her family. Then she tries to send assassins to kill Serena, it doesn’t work as the assassins are too weak, their heads end up on Hera’s bed when she wakes up. Still Hera doesn’t give up, she conspires to kill Serena when she’s invited to this hunting event by Prince Evan. The conspiracy has a monster come to the event via a flute calling for it and the monster attacks Serena. What surprises Serena is that she’s protects the same noble girl who has been belittling her for a while. As the monster dies by Serena, she makes a mistake and is protected by Prince Evan. Prince Evan ends up not waking due to the monster’s poisonous fangs that bit into his shoulder. This angers Serena and she goes to assassinate Hera. Hera realizes her mistake too late thinking Serena was normal noble daughter. Serena kills her and cuts off the head. The king finds out what his concubine had been doing and orders for her arrest, only to find out she’s already dead. Hera gets treated as a sinner, and will not be buried with the royal family. Einrich stays in jail, Hera’s family are basically destroyed as a result of their involvement. Viscount’s daughter possibly lightly punished for being stupid taking what Einrich promised seriously.

"What’s happens with Serena and her family?"
Serena was staying by Prince Evan’s side, having a talk with the king and getting an apology. The two also call Evan an idiot, Evan wakes up complaining about being called an idiot while he was resting. The king leaves, leaving the two to talk. Evan makes the first move kissing Serena, and the two kinda have this thing where Evan should stick by her side to keep watch over her and the two share another kiss. Later a thing about their possible engagement comes up.

Serena’s mom is not mentioned really. A missed opportunity.

Now for the surprise. Serena’s dad Alto, he knows Serena’s an assassin working under Rick. He actually approves of it and funny enough at the beginning called Serena naughty for it. Just like his wife, he found Serena unusual, however, he took it in a positive light. The fact Serena is different from the usual naive noble women and daughters that are trapped in the cage without realizing they are trapped. The reason for this is that he knows that his wife and pretty much every noble woman and their daughters are basically naive about the whole dark side of things. He understood why his own wife would be afraid of Serena, and why she went to Rosemary as a substitute daughter. He views Serena as a competent person that will be a benefit for their family. When he got the letter about asking about the possibility of Evan and Serena’s engagement, he basically decided to leave it up to Serena, while also commenting that Tigur has a chance if he wanted Serena for himself.
So she will end up with the zero chemistry dickhead huh. Thanks for the heads up. Really appriciate it.

Dex-chan lover
So she will end up with the zero chemistry dickhead huh. Thanks for the heads up. Really appriciate it.

The only little chemistry I could surmise is maybe that cliche where she kinda understands what it means to protect someone else and he protects her and all that during that monster at hunting thing fiasco. But pretty much unless author seriously elaborated on their relationship in the LN version or something more significant. Or that their so called years together hanging out and her being used to him could be what makes a foundation. But honestly it’s like paper thin reaching for any chemistry between those two.

Like just before hunting event, which is really short, Evan basically talks about dedicating the prey he gets and giving it to her type ritual for courting. She basically goes ok, but doesn’t understand. Monster attacks, she basically kills it, gets distracted and almost killed only to be saved by him protecting her. There’s nothing really significant besides the reminder of said knight who died protecting his prince from her past life self.

Also Evan is not a reincarnator his looks just so happen to be the same as the knight in the past life.

Users who are viewing this thread