Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.2

Dex-chan lover
Is there a Novel for this? I'm curious about the future relationship between the sisters

It went from trying to protect her and the family to 'yeah this isnt gonna work anymore we are in deep shit'

Dex-chan lover
Good job, honestly glad he killed him. Especially with how that scumbag was acting, he would for sure attempt to get revenge if he didn't die. Let his position get to his head, when he's still below the higher nobility, even if he works for the crown.

Thanks for the TL btw
Which is why his head is now a mess. ^_^

• Funny
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
On the one hand, I feel a lil bad about the Tigur corruption arc going full steam ahead. On the other hand it's cool that any random revenge subplots from the knight have been precluded with this and hopefully the story can move on? Hopefully he doesn't have any brothers, cousins, uncles, etc, that show up later on.

Double-page supporter
Getting tired of this bitch not getting what emotions are and just living with the objective of survival

Dex-chan lover
assaults a Duke's daughter
"We will make sure to report this to the higher ups and punish this man to the fullest extent of the law."
gets dismissed
If that was the fullest extent of the law for assaulting the daughter of a high ranking noble I think Tigur may have had a point here.
No wonder this country seems to need so many assassins.
Well, if this is pulling anything like real life, being dishonorablely discharged is effectively the same as having a felony on your record in many places with all that implies. Considering he was a noble, he probably got disinherited in addition to create distance from the crime.

So his disrespect cost him his job, likely his peerage, and his life.

Users who are viewing this thread