Moto Ansatsusha, Tensei Shite Kizoku no Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.2

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update! And thus, Tigur's best boy status was further reinforced.

Dex-chan lover
I wish this mangaka could draw because this would be top tier asf if it had great pages

Dex-chan lover
Well, emotions you don't have aren't things you can just suddenly acquire.
I don't think she doesnt have them, she feels loved and warm when her dad hugged her. This feels like a self imposed ice wall on her emotions, which is an usual trope

Dex-chan lover
In that case, it’s spontaneous. She doesn’t really understand it either.

In this one, she is trying to reason about it. Tigur wants to tell her there are people who care and would feel sad if she is hurt. Serena can’t understand because she tried to find logical explanation of why worry for someone else if it brings nothing to you.

Her most defining experience, her past life, is everyone for themselves. She herself never had the luxury of worrying about others. Thus she can’t understand why that knight would be so stupid to put his life on the line for someone else because there can’t be anyone more precious than yourself.

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, started reading it for cover but goddamn, it's kinda boring and almost everyone is a retard. The art itself is also wonky besides the close-ups on the faces, feels like it lacks something.
If you want better "autismo learns to love" then read Dorkness, if you want better "assassin Noble girl" then read otome game heroine.

Dex-chan lover
FemC's mother in Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle put it best: "murder with purpose is what I say." So true 😄🔪🩸😫.

Thank you for the translation.

Contributor
Bozo had his knighthood stripped along with expulsion from the military. Good. This world isn't as crapsack corrupt as Serena makes it out to be if things like that can still happen, although he did get off easy for assaulting a duke's daughter (one step below royal princess in noble rank).

Not the first guy Tigur has killed, but he's certainly growing into the killer role. Walking down yandere lane, I see. He used to be murder-averse but he's changing.

Dex-chan lover
assaults a Duke's daughter
"We will make sure to report this to the higher ups and punish this man to the fullest extent of the law."
gets dismissed
If that was the fullest extent of the law for assaulting the daughter of a high ranking noble I think Tigur may have had a point here.
No wonder this country seems to need so many assassins.
I guess its cuz hes a royal knight and shes just a dukes daughter.
But yeah I would assume if you have any status, if someone harmed you they would be executed so no one would ever do it.

Dex-chan lover
I guess its cuz hes a royal knight and shes just a dukes daughter.
But yeah I would assume if you have any status, if someone harmed you they would be executed so no one would ever do it.
He’s likely son of nobility, so he’s used to the feeling of being untouchable, especially if he only confront people of lower status (but never learn the skill to pick your opponent).

As Serena pointed out, he’s bluffing people by putting face like he’s acting under the prince’s order; if you don’t like what he did, tell his boss. Most people would have been intimidated, they don’t want to get into argument with a royalty.

But the knight didn’t realise, if the person they intimidated actually went to complain to his boss (or make the complains public), it could ends up badly for him. Like, that means Einrich lacks the ability to judge people, he doesn’t have competent subordinate. Even if he shut the complain this time, he will still be rightfully angry to the knight who has embarrassed him.

Users who are viewing this thread