Moto Kyuutei Renkinjutsushi no Watashi, Henkyou de Nonbiri Ryouchi Kaitaku Hajimemasu! - Ch. 5 - What I Can Do - 2

Supporter
Trying to make someone who has been overworked a big part of their recent life to not overdo it is quite a challenge, especially when they’re so enthusiastic about things.
She is so goddamn ready and hyped to not overwork herself!
image.png

Dex-chan lover
A great deal in part to these types of stories is the sort of retribution/consequences of actions that befall the mc's initial beginnings. This story is taking rather slow steps in regards to setting the stage, so I am quite intrigued on how the future will form in regards to the consequences.

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait til the sister gets slammed with all the work that Amelia was doing and quits the court, or gets outed for not being able to do alchemy in the first place
Yeah, like what exactly was her long term plan here? How did the sister expect to keep up with the work?

Dex-chan lover
somehow this feels like this manga would move at a very slow pace even though it has 21 pages.

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait til the sister gets slammed with all the work that Amelia was doing and quits the court, or gets outed for not being able to do alchemy in the first place
I hope not. Villainesses don't get to the point they are without knowing how to stick up for themselves. I see no reason whatsoever for her to be a doormat like her sister unless the author or editor wants to actively be boring. So long as the family didn't do something unfathomably stupid for plot convenience like try to cheat/nepotism their way into that alchemy degree for the sake of entering the royal court she should be able to handle a normal workload and either sabotage anyone trying to offload work onto her or simply tell on them to a higher power.

Users who are viewing this thread