Moto Saikyou no Kenshi wa, Isekai Mahou ni Akogareru

He's supposed to be 6 right?
He looks a lot older, a lot more mature, adult women are flirting with him.. I get he's reincarnated but this is disgusting.

Fed-Kun's army
Only one or two chapters and all the hypocrite crybabies will be gone :3
He should bang his teacher, just to piss you off... lul :D

Dex-chan lover
This is actually nice to read because the MC is such a smooth guy and actually felt like a wise person, unlike those mangas that claim "reincarnated sage/hero/40 years old salaryman" that acts like retard after their reincarnation, this one at least attempted to show the MC's past life experiences and state of mind.
Definitely worth reading, though I've only touched 4 chapters at the time of writing this.

@kamishiniyari that's exactly what I thought too. He's so mature and calm and doesn't act like his mind also turned into that of a child's...

I like the MC here. In contrast tho... The other characters' actions and dialogues ruins the manga sometimes. It makes them look so stupid. There are times that they act out of their age. Like, what's up with
an naive kid (Aina) who hasn't experienced much of the world, suddenly spouting things like "abandoning you would leave a bad taste in my mouth." She also easily blushes at every dialogue even if they're not even stuff that would make one blush. It's cute when characters blush, but too much of it is just annoying.

Still gonna read it tho. Hope the characters get better and less idiotic. (It's tolerable tho)

Dex-chan lover
i really have a problem with this... the story is good, the character is somewhat good, the mc is really good, but the art and how it was execute and expressed in manga form is bad to almost terrible...

Dex-chan lover
Only thing that was good on this one is the premise really. Everything else is subpar even for an Isekai

Double-page supporter
Holy shit the manga for this is hands down the fucking worst... This adaptation is fucking horrible.
The original light novel for this story is quite readable, the pace is all over the place, but it's worth reading....
This manga, however, is cancer. Do not read this.

Supporter
That quite the feet to do something so generic but still managing to make it so bad

Users who are viewing this thread