Moto Saikyou no Kenshi wa, Isekai Mahou ni Akogareru

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the mangaka is trying his hardest to make this boring.
Boring enough for me to drop it, at least.

@kimagure

I honestly don't even hate the genre, there are plenty that I enjoy, an they don't even have to be a masterpiece or anything either, even some of the more generic power fantasy stuff makes for a good read if the execution is decent. Rather it's specifically Isekai like this one in particular, and there are many it seems, where they are incomprehensible or none of the logic makes sense. Like them kicking this kid out of the house based on some bizarre metric that doesn't apply to him because he's in fact incredibly powerful, and the mother actually knew this but kicked him out anyway based on some kind of halfass reasoning that it would be for his own good and he's not even concerned with it because he's got some obsession with magic that isn't really developed properly as a character trait or given any functional screen time. It's the garbage Isekai, those are the ones that confuse me. How could anyone write this and not look at it and go, "what the fuck did I just write?"

Double-page supporter
This one is just straight up boring, it could be a bit better if at least the action scenes were flashy, but they are as plain and unappealing as they can get. The premise is your typical "OP as fuck but because of the world system he's deemed as useless", but there is nothing that balances the scales to make it interesting to read, barely any character development. If you value your time, don't read it.

Well the looks aren't just typical asian angel depiction but also Valkyrie depiction, especially due to the lack of a halo.
But if the original purpose of both is considered, it's pretty mu8ch only the Angel that's an all purpose servant that may guard a ruin.
Also I hope it's an Angel since incorrect depictions of Valkyries may be blasphemous and piss the gods of.

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone else feel like this series is just to fucking boring to actually remember between updates or is it just me?

he will kill the dragon, and that's all, just like before he is soo strong that he's bored for life lol

Fed-Kun's army
I found this interesting at first
So much that I went on to read the novel
Big waste of time, don't bother with this guys

Group Leader
yes
this is trash
i don't get the idiots that rated it higher than a 3 or 4
bruh it's such a typical isekai
with a typical annoying female lead
and more annoying females
and an annoying MC who would be more likeable if he was a lone wolf

I wish nepotism wasn't so incredibly prevalent in Japan so authors like this wouldn't get published.
This author has two published manga and the other one wastes the artist's skills on a shit story.

Power Uploader
SOl PRess has licensed the Light novel of this manga
https://twitter.com/SolPressUSA/status/1324779439532617729

it waste my time think about it back then
his family remove his identity and not allow him to exist
just because he have non skill what a bunch of family that can't even protect their child
and mc didnt even say a single word about what they do with 6 year olds kid (think about it ,it annoy me the most)
well if it him before it ok bc i think he didnt care that much but to think a child still need his father and mother
idk how to push a word anymore but it trash story and it disappointed me the most about family plot , cut it
his father is sword king but when compared it with mc he just a useless one ,a title grow from tree really

This is unreadable i just dont want to read it the conversation is so boring in written in a way that i just dont want to read it

I have read so many shitty isekai mangas, but this is just too boring, I haven't read something so boring as this. My brain just refuses to function when reading this.

Users who are viewing this thread