Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Is it mistake that he spent 2 000 300 000? He had only 2 000 000 000 at start, so then he couldn't afford to get a room, right?

Dex-chan lover
What kind of kusoge is that? Somehow allowed 3000 of your players got hacked and have their characters deleted and then the only thing they can do is to offer promotional campaigns for new character????

It is not 3000 random players, it is 3000 top ranking players who most likely spent money on the game, and that's how they treated them? Had this been a real life they would have to pay for big renumerations.

Contributor
Bruh man’s shoulda started streaming or something, gotta build an identity outside of a single game’s internal ranking frfr :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
An isekai where a protagonist is a supreme neckbeard who offed himself because his MMO character got wiped. This isnt a dude who I would root for to achieve greatness.

Dex-chan lover
They are even in the future but still people are saying " there's no future in playing video games"... meanwhile top players make fortunes doing tournaments and others stream and if just mediocre good, but entertaining can make millions!

Aggregator gang
Some ppl just don't get it.
Imagine you worked your ass off for years, and you get that position that you wanted by sacrificing family, friends and relationships.

Finally, you're going to retire and enjoy the money you will be getting from your pension. Only to find out the next day that the company has gone bankrupt, and you ain't getting your pension and not to mention someone hacked the bank that has your savings, but don't worry the hackers left enough money so you can start over again. So go ahead and pick yourself up, start over and go back to work!

I remember that piece I saw on YouTube about the old lady who retired only to find out that she still has student debt left unpaid. So she has to go back to work so she can pay it off and the reporter asked "So when will you stop working?" and she replied "Until I die I guess"

I understand and sympathise why the MC did what he did, but I don't condone what he did. Seriously, IDK what I would do if I was in that situation where I sacrificed everything to attain my goal. And I don't mean just gaming, it could be you like running and want to win gold in the Olympics and as you are finally going to go. You end up in an accident and wake up and find out that they had to amputate your legs or Insert [BLANK] other goals.

Dex-chan lover
On reread man what a pathetic MC, he'd have unlifed himself anyways when the game eventually ended. So basically he was a leech in society and then kills self then goes to a wet dream for neets. Wish fulfillment to the maxor.

TBH kinda surprised he made his character beautiful, as most people with character designing games try making their character look as ugly as possible with huge eyes, maybe a super big nose or non existent nose, blue skin, and a huge smile or a mouth so indented it is impossible to see.

Users who are viewing this thread