Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
@redpandamaniacal If the grayish newspaper quality is enough for the leaflet, I suppose that could be it. But then again, if you used an Epson EcoTank printer to make leaflets, would they be eco leaflets?

Dex-chan lover
Page 5 This cunt is actually saying there are no shortcuts in a video game.

Page 9 A little on the nose no?

Fed-Kun's army
The edge is rising i can smell it the selfloathing is strong in this one^^

Dex-chan lover
@Morose
That's the problem with translation from Asian language to English, they can have third person without gender, sometimes having no subject or object at all, most of the time deliberately done to hide something, like plot progressing secret and so on
Kinda make translators life hell lol

Aggregator gang
@Ironclad It depends from person to person but when you try hard and learn all that you should without relying on others and spending your precious time and just some random person comes and ask you for advice just because without him even trying wouldn't you hate them?.

Imagine the multiplayer for dark souls, you troll the noobies for trying to shortcut their way up.
The harder the game you try the harder you are going to give away tricks you painstakingly learned.

Dex-chan lover
Come on, she's like half everyone's size! Is this jealousy? Is she actually really young and a genius to be there so now everyone picks on her?

Leave it to children/humans to be absolute shits.

orp

The scent of lazy writing, like every other chapter. Just realised that the only reason I'm still reading this garbage is that I kinda like the art style.

Dex-chan lover
@Morose Previously, Eco's gender was unspecified. She looked like a boy (she really does), so I assumed she was male and tacked on a 'he'. Plus, you would typically expect boys to be bullying, well, other boys, so it makes sense in that regard. It was in this chapter that the characters actually referred to her as being female, so I changed it

Dex-chan lover
It's so funny to read drop comments from people like @critico and then they will surely return! 🤣

@Kaarme
Oh shit dude, Epson sucks dick. Canon too!

Users who are viewing this thread