Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Which incompetent teacher let her in wow - she's wasting away learning something she's terrible at

Double-page supporter
@Asbolus Maybe she was let in on account of how much mana she has.

I like how the heal was so effective it even fixed his clothes.

In case racist of beastman doesn't exist.
You may though it was plot hole how magic school still let someone terrible at magic to join in the first place!

The reason is, She can use TIME Magic!
Dumb shit MC though she good at heal. Noo she didn't use heal magic on you!
MC must be blind that he can't even see how his cloth got fixed with so call heal magic.
That how the school let beastman with terrible at all other magic join.
She can Manipulation time!!

Fed-Kun's army
That type of tank sounds horrible inefficient. A tank need taunt skills. A healer need to focus on healing. Wouldn't it be better with a healer in the backline, while an actual tank with taunt skills, high health, stay at the front?

I think shield arts must have "taunt" or something equivalent, its kinda obvious, i don't blame you for not assume that.
btw, the wand she have replaces a healer, it makes simple healing as good as advanced healing with a super low mana cost, so it's much better that a party member that only specialize in healing, as said on the chapter, she have an immense amount of mana, hp and sp, its possible that she can do more work that 2~4 healers, besides tanking. It is super efficient.
@Wilhelm_Stenvall

Dex-chan lover
Lots of justification, but this is just "I'm willing to risk an arm for cat-loli"

And honestly, who wouldn't?

Dex-chan lover
You guys need to remember that this world is based off of the game he played. And not all MMORPGs play the same. Spoiler tag is a short snip-it from the LN, second spoiler is what understanding of their class system. I could be wrong, as I can only imagine so much with words, so :shrug: Manga might show us something different.
Right. Muscle Monks are such a strong growth type. While the Heavy Warriors and Heavy Knights were conventional Tanks, the Muscle Monks were specialized in tanking and were the ones playing the most active part as forefront players.

From what I've read so far, Muscle Monks/Priests are literal walls. And have very few ways to attack back. While the other classes are like normal tanks we have in our MMORPGs that have a few attacking skills, their system is different. If you want to attack, you need to have the skills of whatever weapon you're using. As MM/MP only use shields, they don't have any options besides the typical shield bash attack. You don't need a wand to cast [Heal], so they can use a larger shield to tank better.

Supporter
Can anyone tell me which chapter is this on novel? Wanna start reading it now.

Thanks in advance

Seems recovery magic includes clothing repairs.. or that is a magic item with auto repair..

Idk, author meta-writing aside, this MC rarely shows signs of lust.

he mostly cares about those two's combat stats and reaching rank1.

For silva he notes her attractiveness in textboxes a few rare times and bagging her (as a party member) once but not more than that and it felt monotonous. Even seducing her was for getting stronger.

For eco he only notes the bullying aspects.

Hardly anything. Way less than most waifu or slavegirlmeme isekais with the lust on both sides.

Dex-chan lover
I knew about muscle wizards but this is the first time I see a mention of muscle priests.

Users who are viewing this thread