Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

joel7686 i've seen a bike accident where the guy lost his jaw he was just sitting there waiting for ambulance with his jaw barely hanging on his last bit of flesh

Double-page supporter
The combat was done much better than I expected. Felt weird that some of the bandits we had fatal injuries shown properly, others still did the "oh no, you got me!" where they fall over presumably dead with no clear injury.

I still don't get how the threat of being used as a sex slave forced her to deep introspection which allowed her to overcome her brainwashing, all according to keikaku.

@Swift
ch21 p17:
> There is only one way to dispel brainwash sorcery
> "The manifestation of powerful emotions when one's life is in danger"
Apparently brainwashing has nothing to do with introspection.

Also, those lines are contradicted a few panels afterward, as the one who died is the lover and not be one being brainwashed. Same thing with the threat of becoming a sex slave. Even ignoring this plot hole, that brainwashing magic is awfully unreliable if it breaks just by being desperate, even for unrelated reasons.

Dex-chan lover
Always good to see an Mc okay will killing bad people like bandits instead of letting them live because their humans.

@YuriIsTooLewd

If I recall the translation I saw of it before was something to the tune of 'The manifestation of powerful emotions like when one's life is in danger'. Probably to make it so the developers could break it in various ways. Absurd amounts of fear, seeing what you care about most in the world die or be destroyed, power of love, etc. And to be fair, it very much IS a plot point that mind control magic is unreliable in many ways. There are pretty safe ways to do so, but its broken relatively easily if you actually know how to, not doing it well enough CAN make it easier to realize that you are controlled on top of if its too big of a change those who know the target will immediately realize it,
And you can only ever mind control someone 3 times....and a single person can only ever BE mind controlled once, when it breaks they can never be effected again.

This world has a lot of silly things like that, hell look at the situation that flung them out here which is a coding mistake they just left behind
Or how slavery can be broken by headbutting your master, for some reason it doesn't count as an attack letting you do it and breaks the slavery effect. If this was ever realized slavery would entirely break down.

im realy waiting for the time were they show a human enemy that doesn't die when stabbed in a vital point because so far the only person with that feature is the mc

@The_Fapper @jery575 it does make sense that his brain would not get any oxygen, its just that ive watched some shark and crocodile attack videos, and people can be tougher than you think, without immediate medical attention he would die, yes, but i think he would struggle a bit, and not be an instakill, i did saw people that had their throat completely crushed irl and they took half hour to die.

It was just a nitpick, you are all correct

@Randomizer best answer kkkkkkkkk

how does one insta kill a person by blowing off their jaw? His brain is intact, his heart is still beating, and every other organ that is important is still there.

MC killing other ppl wasn't really a surprise for me. The Dude had the guts and will to off himself.

278748227_178881021139178_385488444922715686_n.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Ummm the double shot with arrow one guy only looks like he lost his lower jaw how did that kill him?

Users who are viewing this thread