Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 44

Group Leader
Wait, I don't remember that she's gone this hard that way on the S/M scale in the WN.

Dex-chan lover
Ahahahaha another masochist is born as you have seen in Arifureta! Asanagi approves

Supporter
Screenshot_2023-02-15-08-03-57-158_com.chrome.dev.png

Masochist
Wolf

Make sense haha 🤣

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Masochist
Wolf

Make sense haha 🤣
honestly it's really easy to make a canine into a masochist, my childhood dog was a masochist, she loved being pet really roughly and my dad could toss her a few feet away mid pat and she would come back for more, it's been 10 years since she passed from old age, I still miss her

Supporter
honestly it's really easy to make a canine into a masochist, my childhood dog was a masochist, she loved being pet really roughly and my dad could toss her a few feet away mid pat and she would come back for more, it's been 10 years since she passed from old age, I still miss her
I think your case is different, she should be called dasocist because she is dog 🤣

Don't mind my joke, may she rest in peace 🙏

Dex-chan lover
Wow, and here I though  LalatinaDarkness had issues; this girl not only wants to kill, but is also a tremendous masochist with master-slave relationship desires and a kink for getting murdered.

Dex-chan lover
I dont think i have ever been exposed to a masochist whos at the point of wanting to be killed tho

Users who are viewing this thread