Moto Sekai Ichi'i Subchara Ikusei Nikki: Hai Player, Isekai wo Kouryakuchuu! - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Same idea as, for example, conjured weapons in Skyrim: the weapon simply needs to be magic itself taking form. Weak point: if a spell can be "accelerated" using another spell (flinging it using a bow would be but one of many methods), someone would have come up with some of them eventually. Covered by: the world is a game where everyone lives according to a script (inside another script that is the manga itself).

Dex-chan lover
But can he conjure a warm bed? - That is the question.

@Owyn According to Ch.3 it is possible to conjure [ranked] spirits. It IS warm and it CAN be used as a place to "rest your head", only one question remains: do lap pillows count as "warm beds"?

Dex-chan lover
@Meridis
What? Yes we know he isn't making this up out of nowhere. I am saying the RULES of THIS BATTLE do not forbid magic arrows, therefore he is using magic arrows, which is the rule oversight.

Dex-chan lover
Raptor oppo oppo. These are monk fighting stances from FFXIV. What’s next the forbidden chakra?

Dex-chan lover
@starburst98
I'm saying the rules don't forbid it because it's something they know about and considered for.
They just thought that only the other prince would be doing it.
And also that it's still considered using magic (casting the oppa oppa fire spell from a bow is still casting oppa oppa fire. It's a new skill but it's just a way of using the existing spells.). It's not some loophole, it's part of it by design.

Dex-chan lover
@Xzayer you just figured that out now? it's been like that from day 1. i actually want to know if the author did in fact actually wrote that on the raws

This manga so empty, as in, almost have no background art (scenery) at all
lol

get

Dex-chan lover
Damn right, bow + magic casting time is significantly reduced and the elemental damage is increased, chances are his opponent will also get inflicted with "burn"

Thank my RPG knowledge *smug*

Users who are viewing this thread