"Mou.... Hatarakitakunaindesu" Boukensha Nanka Yamete yaru. Imasara, Taiguu wo Kaerukara to Onegai sarete mo Okotowaridesu. Boku wa Zettai Hatarakima…

Dex-chan lover
The question is, harem or not?
I mean...neither Nitra nor the cat girl are actually romantically interested in him so far?

The cat girl is more like a pet or a little sister that Aix likes to care for, and Nitra is trying to repay him for helping heal her by being his maid - so basically between admiration and care.

The only one that COULD be part of a harem involving him is the princess at most, besides Luca, at the present moment

Supporter
Thanks for the chapter! I prefer this whole chapter at once format.

Keep up the great work!

Dex-chan lover
I'd much rather see full chapter releases instead of partials whenever possible.

Thanks for the TL.

Dex-chan lover
Whoa....... well then, we'll do all parts in one instead, thanks for telling us guys : D
But if the situation didnt favorable or someone sniping it cz of the author long release maybe u can play by the situation...

Supporter
Damn, slow your roll girl. "Your new house? You mean OUR new house. Let's go boys!" :bocchiwave:

Dex-chan lover
IMO if you do plan to release the subchs together, might as well combine them into one whole ch release instead of keeping the subchs separated

Dex-chan lover
I donot care how you release them. Just getting the translations for this cute fluffy manga is more than what I can ask. The authors drawings are so cute. they are all chibis. :02:

Contributor
"Aix, you idiot...!"
Best girl speaks the truth.

This chapter title is wrong for me. That proposal is something I expected and I've been wanting to see Luca move in since ch. 19.3.

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but I'd like to point out that Site Rules 3.2.1 and 3.2.2 (regarding splitting and combining chapters) exist. The general guidance is to follow what the raws do, although if the Volume raws end up combining .1-.3 split magazine chapters into one volume chapter anyway, then I think splits should be fine to combine.

Users who are viewing this thread