Mousou Telepathy - Vol. 7 Ch. 717 - Spring Comes Again

One of my personal favourite manga, but, as I expected, with an abrupt and honestly below average ending. It could've been worse, but it's not good. I think the author just... wanted it to end already :/
Let's hope for the epilogue.

Dex-chan lover
I KNEW IT

I FUCKING KNEW IT

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

bruh.gif

WHY THE FUCK THOSE THIS KEEPS HAPPENING. I UNDERSTATE THAT THE HOLE PLOT OF THE STORY IS FOR THEM TO CONFESS TO EACH OTHER, BUT COME ON THERE IS MORE THEN CONFESSING EACH OTHERS LOVE. THERE THE DATING PART, THE METING YOUR PARENTS PART, THE HARD SHIPS, AND MANY OTHER STUFF THAT GOES INTO A RELATIONSHIP. DO THE WRITERS THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE YOU CONFESS YOU LOVE FOR EACH OTHER YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER FOREVER. PEOPLE CHANGE AND GROW. WHY DO THE WRITERS NEVER LIKE TO DESCRIBE THERE CHARACTERS DATING DAYS, HOW THERE RELATIONSHIP GROWS, AND LEARNING THINGS THEY NEVER KNEW ABOUT EACH OTHER. IT EVEN WORST WHEN YOU LEAVE SOME UNFINISHED CHARACTER PLOT AND JUST END THE STORY THERE. LIKE FU*K THAT CHARTER I GUESS.
EDIT: come on i know you are thinking the same shit

Dex-chan lover
Once again, it ends right after the main couple get finally together.

It seems that most manga authors cannot fathom that there is life after a confession/the first kiss at the school rooftop. For them, the clumsy before of a relationship is the only part they could write about (no beginning, no during, no after)...

How disappointing.
But if the author is in bad health I won't rant anymore about it, just wish him/her the best of health, and I'll put this manga on the "good manga with a botched up and rushed ending" pile (and it's a really REAALLY massive pile...).

EDit : it was good enough for a 9 but with this ending I give it only a 7 because all the year I enjoyed it went off with a wimper, not a bang...

Dex-chan lover
I really wish there was more to this than how it ended. Tomo-chan did a good job of at least showing more after them getting together. I really wish Nobel didn’t end it there and made more shenanigans without Toda learning in the epilogue.

The epilogue would’ve been better for a few years later to show off their kids.

Hiatus hiatus hiatus then shit ending. WHEN WILL THE JAPANESE LEARN HOW TO END THEIR MANGAS AAAAAAAAAA

Dex-chan lover
lmao at all these salt. It's your own fault for having weird expectations.

Dex-chan lover
Wow it's actually over, at least there's an epilogue to look forward to
Thanks for translating the series!!

Not the best ending, but also not a bad ending. To be honest I always expected more after years of this, but I feel pretty satisfied with this ending.

She never had to reveal she could read minds, but letting Toda know she could understand what he’s thinking was enough. Even if it felt kinda short as an ending, it still felt right.

Just feels kinda sad it’s ending. I remember when this manga and Tomo-chan we’re updating at the same time and I was reading both pretty much every day. Now both have ended, I don’t really know what I’m feeling, but I’m happy with how it’s ended.

Users who are viewing this thread