Movies Are Real

It feels like the protagonist is going to 'act' through similar things all the time, and it's possible to become boring real quick. I hope that doesn't happen and MC gets upgraded to do more roles instead of being killed all the time.

I think the pacing feels weird because there isn't enough art and talking. A lot of it is just larger art scenes instead of smaller boxes with a lot of information that we're used to seeing in Manhwa.

Other than that, this is a gold mine. The story is great.

I have a feeling that death is only introductory. After all, what best way to give someone a shock than to quite literally torture and kill them, just for them to 'wake up' all fine and dandy. His role will probably at some point shift from the victim to the perpetrator, and that will be another psychological blow, but I wonder if the vast universe of cinema will actually be explored, cuz death and murder are far from being the only shocking things. How about sci-fi? Or even supernatural? All of these are fun ideas, so I'm hoping this gem is actually being undervalued by everyone.

With how the description sounds, i really hope that it will focus more on the acting instead of the fantastical portions of it. There's plenty of other manhwas that do the latter and this one has a unique premise so I really hope this one does it.

Dex-chan lover
510yq1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
yo what this is actually really good
can't wait to see future developments

Dex-chan lover
On Chapter 20 and well...
This is pretty interesting, he even gains the skills of the people he acts as, now if he keeps this after getting a new role is unknown, but it is a pretty OP ability

@waves9 Yep, they're moving from death to historical fiction. I'm guessing as the Mc gains the memories of his roles, he'll adopt their skills and become more and more talented. Artist, doctor, soldier, murderer, etc. This could be really interesting and honestly, the premise could carry it to 100+ chapters.

At first I thought this is gonna be just another simple story out of a bunch and turns out its gold.
You wish there were spoilers here

Users who are viewing this thread