Mozuya-san Goes on a Rampage

Dex-chan lover
this manga premise was having a protagonist of bantarou or the kid with that name, but the whole thing of mozuya herself being tsundere and not potraying them in what the reader cares about the character. instead the whole thing was dragged around until it become 50th chapter when the elementary school kid arc can be finished at chapter 30s. then the whole focus of the bantarou that i thought was the mc the whole time flipped and the author cares about some other kid that i dont really want to see of their interaction of. at chapter 10s i can say i can give 7/10 chapter20s 9/10 and afterwards only 6/10.

tldr; the review in short was it went downhill at later chapter and i bet theres no satisfying ending that comes from this either way.

that cover of vol 10 is a trap.....for a moment i thought it's was censored banana...🙄

The plot is quite boring, tho I know what the author is failing to achieve it's done wrong.
And the ugly ass guy with the wife beating shirt is just a rly bad idea from the author.
Can't see the appeal from this manga at all. The art is kind of unique but that's it.

Fed-Kun's army
Are there people who review-bomb this manga? I can't believe this manga have such a low score. :/

I would have given this manga a 10 instead of a 9 if the Kuzuhara arc had not been a way too drawn out pile of shit. Glad she is relegated to the backseats again and the manga found its true path once more. @knonderd I also don't understand the low score this manga is overall phenomenal.

Most disappointing read of the year. Mostly because it had such a good concept and start! I was sure by c10 that it was shaping up to be a masterpiece.

But past vol4 the story felt flat, because the author switched from a character-driven narrative to a story driven one... and on top of that to tell events that no one cares about and which do not add much to our understanding of the MC...

But what a start! Filled to the brim with dark humour, the story seemed set to ask a question I've been wondering myself: what happens when you take a fictional trope that is problematic in many regards (tsundere) and place it in a grounded story? There's a lot of magical realism sprinkled throughout, but the main thread of events was grounded.

Until the end of the summer break arc... Agh, what a waste of a potential. Worth reading, but feel free to skip the boring flashbacks within vol5-vol8 as they don't bring much to the story, which ends in a confused capharnaüm anyway.

Coming back here to share once again my immeasurable disappointment... Every now and then Shonen Jidai slips into my playlist and I am reminded of the glorious moments of this manga which played with pathos with a brilliance not unlike The Life before Us by Romain Gary. Soon after, my heart sinks at the thought of its 2nd part.

I've rated it 6 and yet my mind keeps coming back to it. And I wonder, will I ever find another manga that I can love this much? And if so, will it betray me, too?

The only comparison I can think of is the

Users who are viewing this thread