Mujintou de Elf to Kyoudou Seikatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
HHHMMMM, i wonder who it was?

Double-page supporter
Let me see! The motherfucker will sneak up to the house of the MC, try to rape the elf with reason like "I have always wanted to meet you. Please be mine forever" before getting his head ripped off by the elf herself or the MC. Such disgusting person!

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand. What was the purpose of including a couple chapters of murderous government agents, and then replacing them with cooperative agents who come to co-manage his island? And a cliche stalker for the drama......

Double-page supporter
Can anyone read the raw? Please spoil me. I've had enough of waiting

Dex-chan lover
An overly aggressive guy is looking for the elf and the dumbass mc thinks "well I better hide this from her" what kind of retarded shit is that.

I really don't enjoy the pacing this series has. It's all over the place. The story keeps taking odd turns, as well, as if it can't decide what it wants the plot to even focus on.

@Akabane

He was going to tell her, but was interrupted before he could. He originally said it was nothing because, while it bothered him, he also didn't consider it a big deal. Just some random punk being a punk.

Dex-chan lover
@Guytsu
Him thinking that it isn't a big deal is why the mc is a dumbass. I mean if you had a female friend/possible lover and some aggressive guy was out to find her would you rather she no nothing and possibly be taken by surprise from that scumbag or tell her so she would understand that if some weirdo approaches her she should take extra caution. After the whole assassin ordeal he went through with that previous government employee you would think he would act a bit more cautious.

Dex-chan lover
"Their health is none of our business once they come out of the dungeon."

Ahh, so you're from the pro-pandemic school of thought, I see.

Dex-chan lover
You’d think one of the first thing the government suits would do is repurpose some of those mercs they have lying around to run security on the island so you don’t have crazies manhandling your VIPs

Users who are viewing this thread