Mujintou de Elf to Kyoudou Seikatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes the MC has a large lapse in judgment during important moments. The first time I noticed this is when the military-trained enforcers showed up to his island with the intent to kill and he was like “no, killing bad, we shouldn’t” (I don’t know if they have them in Japan, but stand your ground laws exist for a reason). The second is this chapter, where there is a creep after his girl who is clearly fetishizing her and might be a problem, and instead of going and immediately telling her about it, he actively tries to hide it from her, despite the risk that this poses. The author is clearly trying to do some big brain stuff what with the whole government aspect of this, but that really falls apart when the main character acts like he was just bludgeoned with a frying pan.

Supporter
@dArkus_Orion beat me to the punch by two minutes, haha.

The first one is a tad understandable, a normal person with no experience of war when faced with killing a person would naturally falter.
The second case with the creeper, just kick him off your island. He clearly thinks he owns your friend, and he is clearly willing to be violent.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, don't hide sh*t like this you idiot... seriously, that's just stupid...

Double-page supporter
What is it with japanese MCs not being able to fucking talk like a normal human being?

@Siikalahna

but . . . japanese MCs aren't normal human beings.
they're japanese MCs, they are either slaves of the tropes, or the masters of them

Live by the trope, Die Plot armour by the trope.

What the hell is this series. It has no direction, its pacing is atrocious, and the newer characters have been given literally 0 time and space to breathe and grow. Why am I reading this shit

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

But seriously,
What kind of stupid people go to your home,
Ask the master for his master to display his girl and then getting mad to the master because his wish is not fulfilled?
Are you retarted?
Do education and common courtesy is in decline in Japan?

Dex-chan lover
Yet another reverse isekai weighed down by real world government bs.

Yawn.

Users who are viewing this thread