Murim Login

Some of these commentors are the type of people to read Lord of the rings or Wheel of time and say they copied off of solo leveling because they both have magic and undead.

Fed-Kun's army
@varrock1 Bro. I think they did copy it.

As for these comments. Everyone has their own opinions and enjoy different things. I personally enjoy the reality in the fantasy. As for the real world being a game? Just cause you got monsters, don't mean you got unlimited lives.

@BuffSoul did you just say that you think Lord of the rings and Wheel of time copied off of solo levelling WTF XD ... well I hope I'm wrong XD

wow this is a stereotypical hunter manhwa with a unique twist, must've copied solo leveling👺 people fr act like solo leveling is original, its just the most famous one.

@Sakkigami He's clearly joking.

In case any braindead npc actually believes WOT or LOTR copied off solo leveling, The solo leveling novel came out in 2016.
The LOTR Series was first published in 1954 and WOT was started to be written in the late 1980s and published in 1990.

Wow. Probably , the guild leader will search for MC when he is stuck in VR.
Now , when will I learn about who created the game ?

Double-page supporter
Way better than i expected from the name. It has 2 worlds it explores and alot of side casts in both worlds that get properly developed, which is such a rarity in these kind of storys riddled with power fantasy.

Personally enjoy the Wuxia World alot more than the Hunter World, but the clan leader is a good enough addition to the cast for me to not mind. I really like the Brother in the Wuxia World hes just so nice and loveable.

I suspected this to be trash after seeing the title but this is actually well done. Did all the chapters in one sitting.

I don't know why, but MC's aloof jokes and personality is making me tired. Anyone experience this?

I was cringed so hard when i read the title so i decided not to try to read this. After a while, it piqued my interest somehow and give it a try.
Oh boy, no regret.
There are flaws like how inconsistency the character is sometimes, and annoying, yes but he's still likeable, not something like korra from avatar korra. Comedy is also decent,,
Overall, the plot is great, the character have inner conflict, and he's relatable.

I felt the same way as some people in the comments.
Saw the title, thinking wdf is this thing. But kindaa running out of reading materials, so i was like oh this has a lot of chapter. Maybe it'll be good.

Dang finished it in one sitting, cant wait for the updates

Users who are viewing this thread