Murim Login

Enjoying it so far, 50+ chapters in. Good blend of comedy and action.

@Sareg How is enjoying a story related to it being good ? I read quite of a lot it and felt satisfied but can't you just admit that it's trash ? If you really have to rate it high to prove it is good, I feel sad for you. Makes me feel of solo leveling fanboys or tate no trash yuusha rating their work 10/10 and bash other anime/manga which are way better like Vinland Saga got who dethroned on anime of the year because fanboys swarmed the pages and put 0/10 : That's textbook cringelord, not me ^^.

(I've read SL in full from the novel and read the manhwa, it's utter trash but the manhwa feels way better to read than the worst writing you've ever seen on the korean novel, light novels are usually trash and amateurish but this was next level, I just read it in full to spot all the mistakes and to see how bad the story would become, finished fast as sentences were mainly of the level of a 5 year-old.

@Sareg

There was a poll in japan on it ^^ obviously this is not from renowned authors^^. I don't care about it, it just shows that most people won't value quality in mediums, this is the rule though "90% of works in a medium are bad".

"cringey as heck" , well this came from you, so I'm not surprised.

really good dont listn to other people here its story is alot better than alot of other manhwas on here and the quality dosent get worst as time goeso n

Double-page supporter
Can anyone spoil me on how someone trapped in a game not die of dehydration with in a few days? Or starve to death after a few weeks? Or sit in his own fecal matter and urine after one day?

@Cybaloo This is just the plot to Sword Art Online, expect it's just the one guy stuck in the game and there's some very generic apocalypse and sick family shenanigans happening to the protag IRL. So if you like this just watch S.A.O. it's like this expect more incest.

Edit: I read up to chapter 3 and
I'm calling bullshit on time dilation, they said the norm was 3 hours game time to 1 hour. He's been in there weeks as of the latest chapter (skipped to the end) in the most expensive game shouldn't be that long. Also, 2020 machines still require you to plug things in to power them. There is no way a battery lasted that long.

Damn this is really good.

@Majo There is literally 0 incest or weird family relations, nor is there any mention at all about an apocalypse. I think you may have gotten mixed up with something else or have misunderstood something. As for the time dilation it is explained a little bit if you keep reading, although it's still not exactly clear about how it is happening.

Group Leader
Y'all even THINKING about time dilation? Y'all buncha fools, this is fantasy shit it's not supposed to be realistic

A game window pops up and you thinkin bout the BATTERIES!

5iCkYd6.png

Double-page supporter
@calake If dungeons appear in around the world and monsters pour out and kill hundreds of thousands of people and awakened people appear fight back, that's literally an apocalypse scenario. There's even a side mention of 2020 being the tenth year of a world war, for the survival of humanity, that they obviously won for the dungeons and hunters to become the new normal of their society.

SAO is the one with incest, not this.

@BallsHoles The main plot of both can summed upped as "MC gets traps in death game in a VR world."
so I stand by my comparison.

@JustNatsuki Nah fam, batteries are not of most concern, #1 and #2 are of most concern. As sitting in your own piss and having a pants full of shit cause you've been in VR long your bowels have let go in not a good scene.

It's just a manga guys, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy it my way. Which is reading trash an then picking apart all the nonsense in it Mystery Science Theater 3000 style.

I can't stand that the author sets up plot points in the first few chapters only to ignore it completely. Holy shit this is annoying. This is the only story where i skimmed through every proceeding chapter just to check if the author was fucking with me.

Users who are viewing this thread