Muryoku Seijo to Munou Oujo - Ch. 1 - Tamura Nana

Dex-chan lover
so it’s gonna be like this then… what a time to be alive, indeed
nc5ngn.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Princess, Protag-chan, you know its not typical for a girl to get off on a few seconds of kissing.
would her partner still be called queen,
or maybe there's a name for it
depends on societal class and political doctrine, I would expect at least in this setting a duchess or marchess would become Queen-Consort, while any lesser would become Princess-Consorts, unless the junior partner in the marriage holds sovereign authority equally, in which case it would be <Superior>, The Queen and Queen <Junior> in english.

it could go either way or even Queen with the Princess becoming consort for protag-chan though.

I was just kinda hoping for a less mundane antagonist like how in MagiRevo and ILTV the antagonist is society.
Considering Protag-chan was reading ILWtV, Society being the real villain is almost certain according to the principle of Chekhov's gun.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
M-My Queen :oops:
Added! What a cute series, really looking forward to the worldbuilding in this one

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
a saintess who has no magic and a princess who cant use her magic...

I smell a plot involving hooking up the battery pack to the phone to make stuff get done

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for the other isekai'd girl. She's stuck with the asshole princess.
On the other hand, it seems like it'll be good for that princess to get someone in her life who can tell her off when she's being a dick.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, princess with the tongue on the first kiss. This is going well for the first chapter. Glad to see more yuri isekai recently being released.

Dex-chan lover
Wild guess, Queen's partner has become the Demon Queen
Eldora's hair gradient looks to match Miko's, and Lulium's eyes fairly match Miko's. further the sister's are halfway in height between Tivo and Miko.

so my guess is Miko the Chief Court Mage is their dad.

Dex-chan lover
As expected from Koushin Koinu ni Koibumi wo's author. In just one chapter, their way of writing personal conflict really hits me.

Dex-chan lover
So, a gun and a bullet, the princess is the bullet and nana is the gun, both are mostly harmless when separated, but together they can be dangerous

Man I really don't like this kinda settings where people get summoned against their will. It is just like the Shield hero, but that show managed to do the revenge trope quite well in the first seasons.

I wonder how this will turn out.

Fed-Kun's army
1. They have IUI technology.
2. one of them getting impregnated by a carefully chosen male.
3. The princess has dicko.
4. Magic.

I don’t know how they’re gonna producing descendants. These are the only things I can think of.

Users who are viewing this thread