Mushoku no Eiyuu: Betsu ni Skill Nanka Iranakattan daga - Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
So the whole floor's covered in adhesive, so he ripes the bits of floor up that his feet were on. Meaning he was able to tear the adhesive from the surrounding adhesive. Seems like he should've been able to rip his feet off then, just ripping some adhesive along with them, since that'd be ripping adhesive from adhesive. But I know that this is also a gag manga so I won't complain too much about that.

I will complain about how long this arc's gone on, though.

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering what this arc was about for a while: beyond this wild goose chase after his sister, the author most likely wanted an arc where the MC can flex his powers (even more) at different places now that he has mastered different skills.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Forgot that this story had turned to a dumb chase...

The MC who was meant to be a genius is now falling for easy bs and his sister is running him around like a joke.

Doesn't help that its release is so far between.

Add this to the chopping block.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter in a nutshell: Fuck around and find out when you're messing with Arel Part 1, maybe

:aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
MC you do realize these are sick evil psychopaths that torture, rape and kills innocents for fun right? why are you just giving them a beating and letting them continue as normal after? fucking kill these trash already, enough with the "a beating is enough" this is something i truly hate about the japanese and their mangas they are afraid of killing criminals. if you look at manhwas or manhuas you'll see they won't hesitate to kill the enemy

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So the whole floor's covered in adhesive, so he ripes the bits of floor up that his feet were on. Meaning he was able to tear the adhesive from the surrounding adhesive. Seems like he should've been able to rip his feet off then, just ripping some adhesive along with them, since that'd be ripping adhesive from adhesive. But I know that this is also a gag manga so I won't complain too much about that.

I will complain about how long this arc's gone on, though.

He could of slipped out of his boots but guess he didn't want to leave them behind

Users who are viewing this thread