Mushoku no Eiyuu: Betsu ni Skill Nanka Iranakattan daga - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix in the kids' defence, I mean if someone in a wheelchair challenged you to a sprinting race specifically....

Dex-chan lover
@Nicromatic: .. I'd take him on (,if I'd have got the time on hand), wouldn't play around and better be impressed, if I'm beaten fair and square. 😄

Dex-chan lover
Huh...now that's fascinating. From what I'm getting, this system means that this is a world here skill gained through hard work becomes hereditary? That's has the potential to go places with just a few generations.

I'm glad his whole family are still doting airheads, though the other kids went to the arrogant side pretty quickly.
I don't know what these kids are expecting. No matter how big the power divide is between their power and his, it'll never be comparable to the divide between him and his mother, so it'll always be a marked improvement in his eyes.

Fed-Kun's army
Guess the kids behaviour is in a way understandable, country bumpkins who always were jealous that his parents are so high up there and now they have a reason to feel better. Its bad behaviour, sure, but uneducated, especially if its kids, tend to be like that.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't being classless just mean you can, ignore the class system altogether and go with everything you wanted.

@lenovoaxioo Physical things? Sure. Not sure you can learn magic tho. XD maybe you need the class to get mana or something. Depends on how it works. And you need to train a lot more of course. All these skill based systems are weird anyway lol. Just a bunch of instant gratification shit. 😅

@maisonaustyn lol I went like "I bet it's a girl" too.

Dex-chan lover
Am I too late to make "check your privelege" joke to this manga?

BCS

Dex-chan lover
No shit classless systems are superior to class-based systems. And if they rely on use to increase skills that's even better.

Double-page supporter
wow that kid in the end... what the fuck ? He got no reason at all and just goes like "I'll kick your ass", he sounds even worst than the usual corrupt lord of shitsekai

Dex-chan lover
Woah, effort beating randomly given ability?!? Is this going to continue or is he going to have some sort of random event that makes him op? I can't wait to find out.

Aggregator gang
page 12 is probably the reason why the goddess saw fit to not give him a class. he doesn't need one. it would only hold him back from his potential.

He looks so tall for a 10 yo e.e. i was hopig to see a cute shota for a bit hmph

@Sh1ny4 nah he(not mc) did have a reason - jealousy - he(again not mc) was jealous that his(not mc's)
well, 'her', but for the sake of spoilers i'll use 'his'
father is not considered the best swordsperson in the world (cause he loves his dad a lot i guess) while mc's mother is - and since that kids father knows he is not as good as mc's mother and also because that kids father is not that petty to care about who is the best swordsperson of them all, especially when he knows he has an inferior class, the father would not do anything to try to prove it so instead the kid takes it out on MC in effort to prove that his daddy is the best

although that is technically spoilers, it does not give anything away (so who cares 🙃 )(apart from what is listed under the spoiler tag lol - dont read that 'till you have read at least a few more chapters 😉 😊 )

do we ever learn what blessing mc's elder sister got? i dont remember seeing it but i might have missed it

Users who are viewing this thread