Mushoku no Eiyuu: Betsu ni Skill Nanka Iranakattan daga - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

So, even with his mother (sword princess/super high class with high stats) hitting him everyday isnt enough for MC to build endurance, dont f* with me author, what the reasoning is this??

Dex-chan lover
It's fun but fairly predictable about the fights:
The samurai he fights looks like he might actually be challenging, but gets swept with minimal effort. And also, Lilia is extremely horny for him. Initiative is great and all, but
she trips all sorts of thot alarms coming up.

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHAHAHA!!! This is why classless is dangerous. They are Blue Mages of Swordsmen. Get hit by a skill, and they will use it against you.

Oh, this isn't going to be dropped by me.

Dex-chan lover
@Xanagos
i think it was because he didn't "turned off" his divine blessing when getting rekt by his mom other than the time with raina 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Group Leader
Man, Raina is all sorts of cute. Tomboy and ponytail? Yes please.

Dex-chan lover
Feels wrong to "learn" super human strength, is what I was saying in the previous chapter and here he comes and said that he "learned" that skill... The immersion is killed a little now but since he can use magic I'll just pretend he can steal skills instead of copying their movements with the human limitations and that their bodies aren't normal at all even as classless. I guess I was wrong from the start to believe that he was just human.

Dex-chan lover
raina seems like a paladin/tanker it would seem
*not what would i expect of a slim typed pony tailed girl though

Dex-chan lover
Couldn't guess which isekai this was until I saw the "classless" word. No redeeming features whatsoever.

Which reminds me, if the MC's skill set is themed over the whole "trained for them", at least make him look the part and give him a trained body and face.

Wonder if he has a hidden copy skill, whomever that uses a skill against him he can copy and duplicated up to an extent. Like a mastery %.

His standard are fucking broken
He using his mother, the best sword dancer in the entire world as a fucking standard

Dex-chan lover
Tsk.. can't a classless like him stay as trash, I don't like seeing him winning

Dex-chan lover
I would guess skills are just an instinctive way to manipulate the divine blessing everyone has, and he just learns how to do it through experience (i.e. having it beaten into his body).

Group Leader
Classless means you won't be restricted by goddess' blessing so you can work hard to get skills.
Those with a class have mentally blocked their ability to learn because they have skills without working hard. They can only focus with skills they got from goddess

i hate when they translate everything but leave baka....it ruins my reading flow

Users who are viewing this thread