Mushoku no Eiyuu: Betsu ni Skill Nanka Iranakattan daga - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
man being able to copy skill otherwise not available to you like that should be counted as a special skill xD

If you learn to not die fighting the best, you’ll be able to beat a lot of people, just saying...

one problem that I have with this manga is that biologically some of the skills they use aren't possible no matter how hard you train, the human body has limits, you just can't go past it just from effort for example the double edge cut, you can't just swing once but cut twice normally and if you were to cut twice in the same amount of time it would take to cut once (a substitute to double edge cut) how fast would you have to swing?, how hard would you have to train? then he goes even further and does 3 cuts. but it's not really a big deal since it is a fantasy story.

Dex-chan lover
I get what they’re going for, but I’m hoping that he brute force learns magic as well. Sword only seems boring as shit for some reason.

@Kenny42399 It would honestly make more sense if they went with the One Punch Man approach of making his basic techniques insanely powerful, though that could get boring quickly if it's not going for comedy. Ah well it's something to pass the time in lockdown who am I to complain I guess

@Glenng In one punch man I think saitama broke his limiter and that was what allowed him to be so strong but he doesn't really have any techniques/martial arts or anything like bang, he just kind of punches monster and it works because he's really strong, now that you mention one punch man, something like removing his limiter would work well.

Dex-chan lover
Oh for fuck sake.
5 chapters in and already tournament arc.

It is a motherfuckin fact that once a series goes tournament arc, they've ran out of ideas. Running out of ideas by the 5th chapter is beyond stupid.

Dex-chan lover
What pisses me off, is his attitude! He's like an asexual old man! And the "I'm so cool, that I'm not even aware of it" :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
Pfft Practice alone couldn't land you on greater heights. You need both. There's no way MC can use multiple skills at great efficiency with just practice alone. Classless probably mean he can master all class. He's just a misunderstood genius. What a blatant practice triumph over talent wish fulfilment trope.

Users who are viewing this thread