Mushoku no Eiyuu: Betsu ni Skill Nanka Iranakattan daga - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Aggregator gang
@AbuHajaar the point would be that since he's classless he probably have the bare minimum mana and no affinity so he could learn to use every spell as efficiently as possible

Double-page supporter
@AbuHajaar:
No, "talent" in that world is determined by what "profession" / "class" one is born with.
Like his mother was born with the class of "sword princess" and evolved it to "sword diety" (or maybe she was a "sword diety" to begin with) and has had "talent" for swordsmanship due to that.
Abel's father was born with a "class" related to magic, so he has "talent" in magic.

But Abel was born as "classless" which means that he has no "talent" for anything.
He must invest probably 100 times the effort of those with the correct "talent" to learn something.

Due to that people in that world usually do not even attempt to learn things they have no "talent" for.
And due to that Abel who is "classless" = "talentless" is viewed as "incompetent" by the general public and anyone who does not know him.

However being "classless" also means that he has no "restriction" to what he can learn.
So as long as he invests the neccessary effort he can learn anything.

Spoiler from the novel
They did eventually got married together and have 2 child

Dex-chan lover
@Kyxr

Not really. Read chapter 4 again when he meets her as an adult. He has been upfront from the start about the fact he thinks she's attractive. He has yet to do anything since to pursue her romantically and has only focused on learning new skills.

On a different matter, it appears he has a younger sister now. I wonder what happened to his older sister?

Dex-chan lover
i forgot, did the imouto exist before? i thought he had an onee-chan.... or waas the imouto born after he went to the city and he does have an older sis?

Dex-chan lover
What did he learn in that city? How? All he ever did was fight against weak scrubs that he didn't even have to exert himself for, much less anyone that he could learn anything from.

there is 2 things that should not be happening there
1. "Battle of endurance", how long does this battle endurance for raina's father to get help from the sword deity? Either way one of it should be too fast or too long
2. If Raina is going to meet with MC then she should go to mountain

Dex-chan lover
When you've maxed out one skill tree, you move on to the next. That's just common sense.

Geez though. What an exhausting family to even try to talk to.

Ok learning sword skills is something I can slightly pass but learning magic when you’re classless, how tf is he going to do it.

okay what's up with the sister's character design change?
Chapter 1-2
4FqBhsj.png

Users who are viewing this thread