Mushoku no Eiyuu: Betsu ni Skill Nanka Iranakattan daga - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
I get that he's real arrogant from an outsider's pov
but they're just a teensy tiny bit cringe 😬

Dex-chan lover
so would there ever be a real threat/enemy to him after this? even the demon in the sword tournament was like a child in front of him... or is this story going the Saitama route?

Double-page supporter
Dude I get being efficient and all but you don't have to piss off everyone that is just following proper protocal. Hahaha

Aggregator gang
I never understand the logic in these types of story.
Your a prodigy that should be useless, you turn the very logic of the world upside down and by all rights we should be studying you for the advancement of our nation.......... but if you try to speak with the principle right now I’ll get you expelled.

Just like the old, “if you beat me in a duel I’ll say your right....... but if I win you have to quit”
fairs fair I guess lol

Dex-chan lover
The sword arc was at least interesting because he had a natural progression - for magic they just decided to make him overpowered from the get go, huh

Fed-Kun's army
It's more annoying when you're held back because of 'proper protocol' aka laziness & 'this is how it's normally done'.

I would of finished college in the 4th grade if the system was in place for it. Too bad it wasn't.

What an arrogant boring guy
Apparently they think just because he is emotionless, that makes him seem "cool and interesting" or mature looking
Lol. how shallow...
I am sorry, to me he is just boring, I can't even remember his name.

I don't think this manga is bad or anything, but it needs polishing. Especially side characters.

Aggregator gang
Awww come on, that's quite the cliff hanger. At least there's something to look forward to in the next chapter I guess.

Thanks for the chapter translator~

Users who are viewing this thread