Mushoku no Eiyuu: Betsu ni Skill Nanka Iranakattan daga - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
@8bitholic like he explains in the chapter, the metal just needs to be strong enough to take the hit, he can focus his magic on moving it, and using his combat skills through the golem. So he can just brute force it, by pumping more magic into the movement.

@CountryMage @Srxjo i mean no matter how strong that golem material is, if that material itself is too light that golem would blasted by something that have more weight. I know its wrong bring logic to fantasy themed manga but i still can't accept it

Dex-chan lover
@8bitholic a deer weighs a lot less than your car, but you freak one out, and it will fuck up your whole day, costing lots of money in repairs. He just needs to shove the armor at the attack, to offset it, or return the damage.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry, Mr. Wight, your just a side character now.

As for the Golems, he isn't wrong. If you treat the puppet as a "Move only when told." instead of "I'm holding you in all places", then the efficiency is up there in the clouds.

Dex-chan lover
F for Wight. I like isekai bone bros.

And with that, he has all the gym badges.
So what exactly is the issue with using metal as golems? It can't be mana cost since it's specifically a low-cost type.

@Psychronia im guessing the problem would be the weight. the mc made some new metal thats light and strong for it but if it was just strong but very heavy or lightweight but with no strength or durability it probably wouldnt work well.

Fed-Kun's army
This whole manga should be an example of what a Mary Sue character is, cuz this guy is a great representation of it. At this point, seems like a more bland version of OPM. At least on OPM, we get to see the abilities and development of other characters. In here is just 100% the MC lol

Users who are viewing this thread