Mushoku no Eiyuu - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
@CaTastrophy427 it's true, but there were witnesses, besides the group there was the guy who tricked them.
Although it will serve little purpose. :/

Thanks for the chapter!
In the LN the armor was gold not rainbow colored, and name of his mother's title was Sword God not Sword Deity. As for Deal wouldn't leave him behind (besides, nothing stopping him from going on circle once they leave,) but turn him over to the knights for attempted murder after finding out who paid him to bait the trap. Although would probably be difficult to even arrest must less convict that rotten Guildmaster since his guild is high ranked even if it lost some prestige due to losing ten rounds with a Classless. Especially since only evidence is Deal's testimony. Then again, considering that guy's personality he's likely going to do something really reckless thinking it'll save the guild and/or his reputation but ruin it instead while leaving him in a really bad way.

@el_ilm
Yeah, taking a guy who was paid to get rid of them is just stupid. He isn't even tied up. Killing him would not reveal his contractor, but not doing so is not bulletproof either. There is no indication that he would actually switch sides or that his information would be valid.

There is a more stupid thing MC and his team have done. He fought and they talk about MC's life and skills right in front of a person who already did whatever for money. Didn't they think he would sell them out again, this time spreading information?

@MaTu94
I don't care about what level of skill the girls are, but that was just pathetic, not even able to raise sword? If the guardian target was one of them, she would be dead. They managed to do just fine avoiding that sweeping move.
They could at lest mention simple line (that greedy girl), like: where is the loot? Then show an empty room. It would do wonders for readers.

In the same manner, this single moment completely ruined any semblance of actual power levels. Mc just shattered it like nothing, surely even with his training he could not become superpower like that. Now it looks like people don't train their skills at all, don't care about opponent's skill either and just roll their life like with RPG, clicking on activating skill n.1. That may be true for some low experienced people, but if they use the skill every day, there is no way that people would learn nothing about it with years of experience.

This is simple Deux ex Machina, in this case, represented with training experience gained from mother.

Dex-chan lover
@Brize Skills are an automated system, kinda like our nervous system. Do you think about how your brain makes your legs move when walking? Is a martial artist perfectly aware of the electrical signals running through their body when performing a move trained to be second nature? That's basically what MC is doing with skills, has to do, but with this 'Divine protection' instead of his nervous system.

@cor3zone
I know this is a plot point for MC, but they are going too far with it. The author is making a God-like existence from him. Soon he would not have any room to grow and would drag his new guild members up with his help and cover all their mistakes.

Dex-chan lover
@Brize He has plenty of room to grow. Judging by his desire to always find new skills to face in combat, and learn, I guess his goal is to learn everything. Considering his sparring with Raina, I guess he'll start teaching her how to 'learn' skills as well. Besides, he's just one man. He can't be everywhere, and be prepared for anything. There's always a bigger fish, like the armor learned this chapter. Top-level class, still get beat down hard by a mere 'classless'. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Brize Exactly this chapter was the culmination of shit writing the author has been displaying since the beginning, and surely enough in a few chapters he'll finish with his sword proficiency and show that he's also a god level wizard just by training with his father in the afternoons after training with his mother. . . That'll be the zenit of the cliched lazy writing of the author.

I just realized she called the trap guy "baldy" because the sword slash shaved off the top of his head.

Dex-chan lover
So much hate on this loli/pettanko? At least it makes the story interesting to get an early Nami.

Really hate this kind Manga
Why you author didnt kill the bad guy? Do you need to have him as witness?
Lure into trap, get transported, fight high class swordman, live and working together. tsk
Author really into this "self-insert" kind of work huh... wanna be attention bitchy.

people be out here expecting high art from weekly/monthly released shonen magazine filler as if it isnt literally just intended to entertain children and make money for the artist

Dex-chan lover
>Trap guy tries to send them to certain death
>Instantly forgiven

What the fuck is wrong with this author's head

WTF is Raina whining about? She didn't know Arel's mother was the Sword Princess or whatever... yes she did, that was explicitly stated as the reason she wanted to duel him their very first time, she was all jelly cause his mother gets default #1 best sword while her father goes out everyday and isn't acknowledged...

Raina was whining because she didn't knew that Arel's mother is a Sword Deity, she only knew that she was a Sword Princess, which is lower then a Sword Deity

Whooo this lazy writing kills me. I'm not a writer myself but boy that skip to the final stage of the arc was really painful. Not sure how long I would last

Users who are viewing this thread