Mushoku no Eiyuu - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Comment in every fkin chapter of à manga: ouin ouin why they dont kill the bad guys its so cliche..
Or
Ouin ouin why they kill the bad guys its so edgy..
Can you stop complain?!
(dont @ me i Will not answer if you trashtalk me for this part of my comment)

Thx for the translation and for the Raina blushing chapter

Someone tries their best to kill you.

Its ok. we'll let it go because you failed. If you succeed though you better watch out. 😀

Dex-chan lover
so MC kill the last boss from dark soul what about the loot!!!! he doesn't take anything oh god my gamer mind is on rage!!!

@MiiaBestWaifu you don't want a trash talk? too bad heres one just for you :D

Miia is 2nd Best Waifu the first one is the badass hot lady spider girl Rachnerea >:D

everybody asking for mc to kill the bow bald guy but he doesnt because he is as insignificant as an insect but they still need to interrogate him so they can kill the mastermind

Dex-chan lover
he just tried to murder you all and you just forgive him... yea this really is going to be a "everyone tries to murder MC and he never murders anyone because he's such a good guy"...

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer.

It's a job plus he got caught up in whoever lured them there. He WILL be punished but they're not gonna leave him there. He became as much as a victim in that trap as the three were.

Aggregator gang
"what kind of training did he go through?"
MC: in the Isekai department of Mary sue training!

Dex-chan lover
Rather than kill him...are they gonna force Deal to join their guild? I'd be relieved if we guy a guy in the Isekai group, not to mention if he managed to be in a ship that gets miss marriage off our backs.

Ah. He'd better testify about this attempted murder though.

Deal or no Deal?
SEAL!

But really though that's an interesting name there, Deal received a bad deal, guess he'll have to deal with it. I'll see myself out now.

Dex-chan lover
@Umesan he knew exactly what he was leading them into, he though they would die, he tried to kill him. does it really matter if he only did it for a job? attempted murder is attempted murder and he needs to pay the same price

Users who are viewing this thread