Mushoku no Eiyuu - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

@Riger probably becuase people have negative view on black magic, and especially on undead, some countries made it illegal acording to the bimbo that's probably why.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger Ethical reasons. Though since most other worlds resort to slavery it's more of a moral mixup of different eras standarts. Sometimes using undead to rob living of lands and livelihood is that much more appealing than using them for labour. Sometimes undead are driven by malice and dangerous by concept. Sometimes author just does not care.

good idea lets bullly and persecute black magicians that never goes wrong....
(rant in the spoiler so just ignore it)
black magic the only magic branch which has a direct link to another dimension, that can alter living beeings permanently and that can create and controll undead....
maybe lets even forbid it so the practioners feel persecuted and are not only out of our control but may do something stupid.....
educating ppl is nit just about making money its just as much about controlling and guidance of the ppl so they can better fit into society and not clash with it or prevent even worse like fiddleing around on their own and create a big accident

not to mention the most dangerous part persecution will lead to rebellion and counter persecution in case of a nation maybe even to open civil war.

i would realy realy like for those principals to die slowly and painfully because they are the personificated problem that sits at the heart of racism, bullying and persecution... selfish entitled greedy jackasses

Why can't a bishojo be the one who casts the black magic, its too cliched and stereotypical for an edgy long haired hikkimori to do it

Dex-chan lover
Is it a requirement that all principals have their academy's colour in their name?
Why is the mayor wearing a modern suit? Are editors nowadays forcing isekai authors to include an immersion break by having to include something modern in a (couple of) chapter(s) even though the manga clearly has a medieval setting?

Dex-chan lover
For me I'd be thinking that with black magic being less utilized there would be a higher chance for discovery if information that was discovered is not lost.

Damn i got fooled by the credit page, i though it was my fallen hair lol

This is spoiler about next arc

Do you really want to see?

Please don't blame me if you feels despair and regret because im spoiling you :)

Well.. next one is real i promise!

Tehee~

Next Arc will be tamer arc huh, im really curious about the characters design in the next arc like the legendary moenster and co.
And also his older sister will make scene lol

Users who are viewing this thread