Mushoku no Eiyuu - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Author went all out on the names didn't they.
Why can't I escape all these Hololive references.

Contributor
The Vtuber influence spreads and spreads.

Principal names are great, it's naming them, but also keeping us aware that they likely aren't that important.

Fed-Kun's army
SO.... MC stops black magic teacher from doing something bad, Teacher confesses about the situation, MC then says he will be willing to represent the black magic dept in the tournament, Queue tournament arc (2-3 chapters) MC demonstrates the power of the dark side, and aall the teachers gathered there recognize the MC as THEIR best student and thats when they all find out that he has passed every color's promo exam. Then they break out into a free-for-all about who gets to "claim" him.

@Capt_Gigglepants
I agree, except for one change. All the teachers put up the MC to represent their school, and they don't find out until the entire tournament roster is Abel vs Abel. Since the representative is all te same person, black magic school technically came in first place so they get their funding back.

Fed-Kun's army
@bruhclone yeah, ive read enough manga to kinda predict whats likely to happen. its rare now-a-days that something catches me offguard. I mean, I have about half a dozen ideas about how this is going to play out, i just think what i said is the most likely.

@Oryangatan I could see that, but I think in that senario, the teachers might request it of him, but i think he would turn it down for whatever reason because hes aalready commited to representing black. And I reject the whole premise on the grounds that no author is going to deny their readers a tournament arc! bescause we NEED tournament arcs [Sarcasm sign]

Dex-chan lover
Why don't they do what many isekai protagonists do with necromancy and raise skeletons to tend farms and do physical labor? It would help immensely in any area that's lacking.

Dex-chan lover
....He totally didn't report anything about the demon, did he? Technically it did try to kill him, so he should have that handled somehow.

@Oryangatan I think he somehow will fight someone, likely against demon summoned by black magic, just to show to everyone how strong he is like in the swordsman tournament.

Users who are viewing this thread