Mushoku no Eiyuu - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
so i'm gonna guess MC is going to fight for darkness in the tournament making the entire school confused and start to argue with one another of where MC is as they all think he's from their academy

@Doomer Two other possibilities that would be hilarious would be one if MC basically gets put into a seventh and independent position since he attends all academies, in which case he would probably creates some major spell that requires the fusion of every type of magic, or two if it isn't a fighting competition and just a way to show of the magic that they have created and MC is selected as the representative for every academy

Oh yes, let's discriminate against the arguably most destructive branche of magic, great idea! What could possibly go wrong when you ostracise them and force them to live in hiding, slowly devolving into people incapable of empathy and okay with performing their erstwhile legal experiments now through illegal means. Gosh, I can't imagine anything bad at ALL...

Fed-Kun's army
Bro why are you provoking the guy who's obviously on the edge? That's obviously a villain's origin story. Have you got no eyes?

People acting like they made the wrong choice. No, it makes sense that you get money based off results. That’s how it works in real life with grants. Why would you get money for nothing?

I mean, this is how it works. If you don't produce results then you can't expect people to give you funding. "Oh but he's mentally unstable" That doesn't mean you are obligated to give him money. If you think you should give someone freebies just because they're a bit fucked in the head you're being self-righteous. This is why new businesses start with debt. You have to prove yourself with results before people will support you business-wise. "Why mess with the guys with the scariest magic" Well if that's the case, you know what they're called? fucking terrorists. It seems that he's had good funding for at least the past two years. If you couldn't prove anything in two years why should the guys in charge of finances let you do as you please? Nobody's the bad guy. But the fault lies in the black magic academy.

XL

Double-page supporter
So what book was it? Was it a loli hentai doujin from the demon world or something? I need to know Author-San!

Aggregator gang
Is that even their real name cause each head has names that match their respective academy.

Users who are viewing this thread