Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Ch. 98 - Farewells

Dex-chan lover
The next arc is one of the saddened arcs in Mushoku Tensei. The next arc is like how a teen becomes an adult. Thought this time chapter was like a funny chapter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
kinda seems like the author doesn't really know what to do with it next, and is dragging out whatever this is.
Pretty sure that guy was talking about the art of the manga, which I can see it a bit at times. But the mangaka can't drag this on since it's all based in the novel.

But the dragging of the story based in the novel where the author doesn't know what to do next it's true a lot of times, there are moments where Mushoku feels stagnant and boring going in circles with bad jokes and bad decisions in the story that feel were made in the last minute. Like the arc after the departure of Iris with his impotence, 90% of the school arc and so on in the future. So be ready for that

Dex-chan lover
I was already thinking such an extra long journey wouldn't fit well with the whole situation of Sylphy being pregnant. A teleportation trip will solve that smoothly, considering we already did know Orsted is travelling the world faster than just by walking everywhere. Or at least I seem to recall we did know. Though some novel prophet up there is trying to throw around subtle spoilers, but we shall see.

Dex-chan lover
I was already thinking such an extra long journey wouldn't fit well with the whole situation of Sylphy being pregnant. A teleportation trip will solve that smoothly, considering we already did know Orsted is travelling the world faster than just by walking everywhere. Or at least I seem to recall we did know. Though some novel prophet up there is trying to throw around subtle spoilers, but we shall see.
he knew he was traveling faster yes but he didn't know how or why it seems like it's only him that's able to travel so much faster. that coupled with the PTSD he got from orsted killing him means he wasn't thinking about even trying that untill it was brought up.

Users who are viewing this thread