Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ Shitsui no Majutsushi-hen - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
This series has so much depth. Now I feel so much sadness for both Rudeus and Sara

Dex-chan lover
It's bad to talk about your past experiences, but also good to know what troubles you.

Sara had same communication issues as Rudeus, she was in wrong, he was in wrong and it blew up.

It's a shame she didn't run after him, things would probably resolve after they talked, especially if she did really loved him.

Dex-chan lover
The anime really did Sara dirty by not including this information.
She really got the short end of the stick in the anime. The light novel volume only had three episodes instead of four, so the second episode had some awful pacing. And Sara's point of view was cut, though I'd guess we'll might see it later when they meet again. Though it wouldn't surprise me if she's cut from the anime like Therese was, her scene with Rudy was omitted too.

Dex-chan lover
Is that the end of this arc or it extends to his period with this new party as well? In the anime it was like a timeskip.
I would suspect that this was the last chapter, but the status is still ongoing so. The parts right after this is covered by the main manga.
Maybe they'll adapt the parts where Sara and Rudy meets again?

Users who are viewing this thread