Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 11 Ch. 52 - Quagmire the Adventurer

Fed-Kun's army
@TUSF what happens between the timeskip? Even if it's filler it must be kinda interesting, right?

@alonerone @mahtan yes, the "and so, time marches on..." was a timeskip of 2 years

She could have worded that 100x better, heck, it would be better if she didn't write shit wtf

Fed-Kun's army
A life for a life...😰

@Juslin
That all gets pointed out WAY later in the story. But, know that it doesn't end sadly for both of them, if that serves any solace.
Eris just isn't good with words. She never really has been. That's just the kind of character she is.

@macarroiz I don't know for sure (it wasn't in the original web novel, but was expanded on in the published light novel)
From what I heard, it was mostly Rudy adventuring with some party, expanding on his trauma and introducing a minor character or two that barely showed up later on…

So I don't think you missed too much?

Group Leader
This letter reminds me of how Tristan went to see his ex in the movie Stardust.

he looks dead inside, like she could have worded that 500% better for fucks sake. I don't remember her being that stupid. can anyone spoil me if that shits gets brought up again later or at all if they get back together?

hold the fuck up, they've already tracked down Zenith? What about the harry potter arc? Where the fuck is my magic school-life setting? When the fuck is Rudeus getting his first house? REEEEEE DON'T SKIP OVER THAT

@shadowblazer that's how the WN was originally written, but there's all this other stuff that was included in the LN that was never in the WN. The plot's all over the place in this adaptation.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

They better not skip straight to rescuing Zenith. Rudeus still has a lot more growth and companions to have before that arc. And that arc was pretty good but the school life was one of the best ones. :(

Fed-Kun's army
I swear the trope where a girl cut her hairs after she makes an important decision...

Dex-chan lover
@ophaq If I remember right the School arc was also DAMN important for other reasons so I do hope they don't do anything stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread