Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 11 Ch. 54 - Entrance Exam

Dex-chan lover
@chendu so powerful and healthy but he dies so "young". I thought for sure he would have an extended life due to him being active having really high mana which usually correlated to lifespan in 1 way or another. Thought for sure he would have made it to mid 100s or more

Fed-Kun's army
@chendu
Not even close. By lore, anyone Sword King level (~Ghyslaine) would be able to put up "decent" damage against him (Saint-level would only scratch him at most and would instantly heal). Even Badigadi himself said that Rudeus' attack is comparable to Emperor-rank (which is strong AF but there are at least ~9 God-level beings in the world). Remember, the Earth Cannon Rudeus used against him is the same strength as ones being fired by the Mk. I which only wounded Orsted not blow his torso away as it did with BDGD.

His immortality is a pain in the ass though but he does become way weaker when his body parts are blown far away or sealed like what Rudeus did. Nobody in the world would be able to "kill" him or anyone in his family permanently but once you're at the level of Rudeus (pretty damn high sure), just that would be annoying at best. The armor does make him shoot himself to Top 3 in the world and be nigh impossible to defeat though.

Just to clear something up: Water God swordsmen don't have tough defense per se despite the fact that they're called defensive swordsmen but they do specialize in counters. In terms of Touki (or fighting potential really), for some reason, they do tend to be weaker than their counterparts in other schools. It's been established that SG > NG >> WG Heck, Isolte, a King-ranked WG swordswoman at the time regularly loses to Saint-ranked Nina.

@Liquidxlax
Hell no. He's a human in terms of his body and soul. That's not something you can overcome in this world. Even the most powerful beings in the world wouldn't be able to extend past their racial lifespans. Extended lifespans would depend on the fiction you're reading. This isn't some Chinese Wuxia trash where humans live past 500+ years all the time for some reason.

RUDEUS YOU STUPID BLIND MOTHERFUCKER!!!! Even if you don't recognize her as an adult you could at least notice that's the same wand you gave your childhood friend. I wonder if he's gonna strip Sylphy a second time to find out she's a girl lol.

Dex-chan lover
EY GUYS DONT FORGET THAT SYLPHIES HAIR IS WHITE THIS TIME SO RUDY PROBABLY THINKS ITS AN ELF THAT HE FOUGHT (if sylphies hair was green, he would have probably known)

Dex-chan lover
Time to start his college studies: the search for a cure to ED

Contributor
inb4 she hides her real identity from him all the time for no good reason at all

Aggregator gang
Yare yare, first he thought he was a boy, and now he can't even recognize her no more, nsk nsk, oh Rudy...

The previous chapter is so fricking heavy and now they segway the story I just don't feel it

Banned
All this talk about her hair now being white instead of green... but we haven't actually been shown any of that, so how is anyone who hasn't read the LN supposed to know without being told here in the comments section?

The Teleportation disaster is unnecessary for my boi Rudy with ED problem.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, didnt expect the other way around. Sylphie recognizes him first than Rudeus. but I guess not fully.

I bet there's gonna be lots of comparisons of this arc to the Harry Potter series.

Aggregator gang
Those 3 years didn’t go to waste! Also, that’s unfortunate he didn’t recognize her.

Users who are viewing this thread