Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 12 Ch. 60.5 - Nina Farion Arc

Dex-chan lover
There was a lot of changes.
She didn't just bulldoze through the students when she first arrived, she asked the sword god to fight the strongest student and was given Nina as partner, Eris was beaten in swordsmanship and disarmed so Nina thought it was over, then Eris tackled her, mounted her, then pummeled her until Nina wet herself, and won the duel. Sword God sided with Eris that the fight isn't over til it's over. That's how Eris was accepted.

ahh right, there's that girl... hahaha, waiting for his very productive travel lol

Dex-chan lover
Eris' & Nina's first meeting with each other wasn't depicted as violent as in the novel.
Well I guess that would be improper in manga. Nina is a girl too, after all.

Group Leader
a while ago they mentioned to me that when eris meets rudeus he ignores her ... does that happen?

Dex-chan lover
Her father raised a homewrecker.
No wonder she'll never become his apprentice.

xts

Lol who the fuck records an essentially random person’s life and publishes it then stocks in in every library?

Double-page supporter
I never see this kind of plot, nice one hahahah

And also i agree with you @ADende Hahahaha

Fed-Kun's army
@TrueGoddessReincarnation, the manga got released once a month so it's quite slow. The scanlation had already catch up to the latest raw, so what you see is the latest chapter on the manga.

@xts, probably historians. It's not like this doesn't happened in the real life so I wonder why you come into that conclusion.

Dex-chan lover
@xts
Not just any random person. While his father has renown, Rudeus has become sort of a celebrity himself - Rudeus of the Quagmire, and also a prodigy. All it takes is one curious journalist to look into his past and write a short biography about him, and there will be others to follow (in writing about him).

Users who are viewing this thread