Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 12 Ch. 60 - Beast Race Nobility Confinement Incident, Part 1

Aggregator gang
O~! How unfortunate, I have, sadly binged as much as I possibly could... And now I must wait my time in order to receive the presence of the holy relic, worn by the goddess herself! O! Roxy-sama!

@Izaya_Onisai Dat animation doe

Aggregator gang
You destroy his precious he destroys you. Plain and simple. No way around it, not even offering your body will safe you as he is rn.
Accept your fate.

You can really tell how many speed readers were following this series. How many comments of random people being "disappointed" have there been? Did these people just skip the first volume or two?

I hope he leaves that Academy soon. So far nothing interesting has happened there. This has been so good so far. I am kinda sad to see it say part 1 on this issue. Still the next one may surprise us. Face it though, putting out an original issue every week is hard and tons of work.

Dex-chan lover
I respect the author for not straying away from the main lead's real personality even when its repulsive at times.
Pissing off these nerds reading isekai genre mainly to satisfy their escapist asses self serting themselves into these ideal white knight main lead/

Double-page supporter
Dude worship his future wife panties

This is ascended level of culture

Aggregator gang
funny seeing faux liberals triggered at a manga
doubly funny because this chapter was hilarious

Users who are viewing this thread