Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 12 Ch. 60 - Beast Race Nobility Confinement Incident, Part 1

@adfjs well we should stop explaining @MrEd, since @MrEd is to sophisticated and has HIGH STANDARDS. since jokes like "What's brown and sounds like a bell" are trash.

also you chilling... I just said you had double standards on the way that humor or jokes should only for your set standards then you are also being a hypocrite by stating your OWN HIGH STANDARDS since HUMOR is still based on PREFERENCES again I WILL STILL SAY THIS HUMOR IS STILL PREFERENCE IN A WAY BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER like what Chaponda said "If He sees a FAT WOMAN IN AFRICA, they won't say SHE's FAT but will think WHERE DID SHE GET ALL THAT FOOD". HUMOR IS SUBJECTIVE, in japan this is still funny because of the point that some people there actually buy used panties (i really didn't want to put this here but CULTURAL ASPECTS play a part in HUMOR).

The way you pointed it out is that I'm the one with the PANTY FETISH, yes I also find it funny since I'VE READ HIS WHOLE NOVEL, and I got a visual on what happened on that novel, the way YOU are still implying is that only YOUR humor should be right. But since you've put the INTELLIGENCE IS NOT EQUAL on the equation, then I THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTELLIGENCE. and also it's not my fault that your understanding is way way better than mine since you made it seem like I'm also younger than you, I would like for you to note that this novel was made by a person in their middle age as a form of them putting their own persona to what they have written. since the main character is in his 30's not like SAO where the main character is in their teens but I guess SAO is also sophisticated.

but again since this is a comments section i will abide with the way free speech is being conducted here.

@gekigangerv Yeah....I would try to smile just so you will feel better but I don't think my eyebrows can lie to you when you see it

@gekigangerv Maybe if you deliver it well though, any cheap jokes can be funny if you deliver it well, it applies to jokes in manga as well

Fed-Kun's army
@MrEd Wow, the stupidity that lies within you is outstanding. He has been worshipping her for more than a decade that's what I'm pointing out and those that know about it KNOWS about the panties (Lilia, Aisha,etc.) He never tried to hide it after getting it back since for him, it's just as holy as any divine artefact from any religion and that's how he feels and treats it as. Considering that, you're even criticizing him for his own religion (I know it feels like a gag, but it isn't). Go talk to the next Christian you encounter and talk down on them since the very symbol of their religion is a torture device (don't you dare tell me a torture device is better than a panty because it isn't) their "saviour" was killed on (at least his is the 3 tridents amulet). Talk about a high horse.

Bugger off. I didn't cherrypick my words since I said what I said. I provided you 4 options: stop complaining and read the story as they come, take a break, read ahead, or drop it if you don't like the other 3 options. I never said I only provided you with the third one. I said: "I simply provided you with more productive options than bitching about it here, one of them is to read the source material because it'll be more interesting later since you're going on about the emotional moments." How is that cherrypicking?

I'm not telling you not to comment, dumbass. I said I reserve the right to call BS when I see one. You have the rights to comment. I have the rights to comment that what you're saying is BS. "Free speech." Deal with it.

I'm not whining to you. I'm replying to your comment. Read above.

Saying that I'm acting like I'm denying people their free speech when I said: "I don't hate someone disagreeing with me." Also, It's a rather stupid and kinda ironic accusation coming from someone criticizing a fictional character for exercising their religious rights.

You have some mental issues going on. The mental gymnastics to read my comment like that is seriously abnormal.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, religious wars over holy panties here already

report-abuse-meme-man-transparent-background-11563029346mjjzl6edyd.png

Fed-Kun's army
@gekigangerv Just read your reply. Yeah, I feel that he forgot to take his own medicines. No use trying to argue against a stupid hypocrite.

Fed-Kun's army
@Owyn It escalated quickly. Some people need to know how to have some perspective and I honestly didn't want to bring that up. This is how Rudeus sees it, though and situations like this and the purchase of Juliette make so many people superimpose their morality and sense to the guy.

Dex-chan lover
I see y'all are calling out for rape already. Geez. This is why you guys are even lower than those beast girls. =/

Fed-Kun's army
@phoenixir

*body pillows. If we're counting having feelings for him as "harem" then they qualify for Rudeus. On top of that, they won't hesitate to jump onto the bed if Rudeus actually invites them for "night activities," as evidenced by Rinia's prayers during that time. Their interactions and jokes are very funny though.

I love this arc cause it's the school years before the great [Redacted][Redacted] arc

Double-page supporter
Julie just popping out the bushes with two burlap sacks cracked me up.
Showing them his "shrine"? Oh boy, Rudy's gone off the deep end again.

Users who are viewing this thread