Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 12 Ch. 60 - Beast Race Nobility Confinement Incident, Part 1

Fed-Kun's army
@Liquidxlax,
yes, it's the same as in the novel.

@MrEd, by consistency, I mean the way the story keep making people feel engaged. Rudeus had been a pervert since the day he was born in MT world and will keep the same until the end of the story. Many people seems to forget this, I think the reason is probably because the lack of Rudi's monologue in the manga. The manga even though it's a nice adaptation, seems had been skipping quite a lot of stuff that were essential to Rudeus character.

@Kryon_PL Sadly, that's a common issue with any adaptation from a lengthy novel to a manga or anime. I remember that Fate/Stay Night had the same issue, the anime for Unlimited Blade Works just made the MC look completely stupid and irrational because it cut out a lot of his inner monologue.

Dex-chan lover
Bro don't just show off your holy relic you're scaring the hoes

Fed-Kun's army
@Fari He doesn't care. It's his shrine and he gave up trying to appease the two of them. Zanoba wouldn't mind (though he did gave him a weird look) and Julie is already too scared so there's that.

@MrEd Get off your high horse, man. This is Rudeus' personality and you can't do anything about it. His divine artefact has been talked about ever since he's a kid. Stop whining about that when you already know about it since chapter 3. The author never degraded Rudeus' character (and he's even improved a lot since then). Don't expect high tension situation anytime soon since it's not the style of the author (and that would be dumb). People need a break with highly emotional moments because that crap gets really repetitive and boring. Don't worry, if you want your emotional moments, then IT WILL COME (most of them you wouldn't see coming) and you will feel it. This isn't considered by many as one of the best story ever if this is all it is. You have 4 choices: 1. Stop complaining and read this every month 2. Take a break and just read it once it's got more chapters 3. Just read the novel so you can get to the best parts of the story faster 4. Just drop this if you're so impatient.

Dex-chan lover
@adfjs It's a joke and a reference my friend

That said I mean obviously he doesn't care about scaring the hoes.

@Kryon_PL You seems to forget that I said worse, he was a pervert I can assure you I did not forget if you read my sentences closely, but not to this extend and I'm sure a lot of people also agree with me that they didn't forget about it at all.

I'm not quite sure consistency would fall under the same category as engaging, so I will have to disagree when you said consistency and I suppose reluctantly agree when you said engaging because at the beginning of the story, it does indeed engaging with positive events but later on became more overwhelmingly engaging with negative events which is really a shame for the story.

Fed-Kun's army
@Akxera Bunch of people just commenting to complain. It feels like they started reading this from chapter 30+

@Fari LOL. I honestly didn't get that at first but yeah, I can see it now.

@MrEd He's not worse, he's the way he is since before being born.

@adfjs I will choose option 5 by telling you something crucial because it seems to me you are the one who need to calm down and get off your high horse since I never went high running with a horse telling people who disagree with me to piss off, you are free to read my past replies with other people for my defenses of why I actually do remember how perverted rudeus was and he is now actually became worse, or heck even the story overall became worse than the beginning

Otherwise, If you really don't like someone who disagree you, I recommend you to take a break and not engaging in a conversation or comments for a while instead of being overly emotional like this, work on your emotional stability first to be ready to engage in a rational conversation so you won't reply with overly biased attachment and emotion. Or maybe just don't comment at all or read more of my comments for the sake of your integrity.

@adfjs Well, I'm sorry to say if that is your bias, I didn't see him worshiping a panties as a sacred relic, I only saw him being sorry and keeping it, how was he the same back then and now?

Aggregator gang
OMG a lot of people whining over rudeus! He has been a pervert since he was born in that world, and by the standards of that world he is rather bland.
He has not been degraded or anything at all, he has improved himself actually, if you really read from chapter one,you can tell the difference.

Dex-chan lover
images

Jesus H. Christ. One of the images had like 5000 letters and took up half the page.

Fed-Kun's army
@MrEd Read:
vt9HoKV.png

naORi3W.jpg

ZDl6cjP.png

He's been referring to it as a Divine Artifact since Chapter 4 and was worshipping it since Chapter 3 (he's not just apologizing to it). He wasn't able to have it for a long time since Paul knocked him out later when he was sent to the Boreas. He was able to get it again here:
d19.png

This isn't even the first time we've seen the shrine. He was shown praying to it here:
x17.png

I don't hate someone disagreeing with me, but I reserve the right to call BS when I see one especially when it's been said that he's way worse than this before chapter 1.

I don't need to calm down. I'm calm. When did I tell you to "piss off"? LOL. What medication are you on? I simply provided you with more productive options than bitching about it here, one of them is to read the source material because it'll be more interesting later since you're going on about the emotional moments. I think you're the one who needs to calm down here.

For anyone who don't know, in volume 7 of light novel (the filler volume that hasn't been translated), he used this holy relic to encourage (and brain wash) himself just to forget Eris.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Best was to traumatize a bitch without actually hurting them is to shave their heads. Bitches hate having things happen to their hair.

@adfjs So he gradually became worse....which still proving me to be correct chronologically behavior wise? I don't understand what's your argument writing all that details if you are supporting my argument with all your might.

Calling it god's artifact in hidden sight in one's thought is one thing, but to properly shamelessly announce it on other people is another entire degeneracy. If you fail to see what is the difference between them, It would be pointless to consider you a logically decently aligned person.

Now, you are being immature one more time by cherry picking your own words for your own convenience by telling me to stand down and use my words in your own context which is a laughable attempt seeing how you didn't even try to edit your own comments in your favor to make it consistent.

I don't know if you are stupid or just shameless, but you were and are still clearly on your high horse "providing" people options while "running" at them just because you can't stand it.

Telling people what to do or to stop commenting in your options when it is a comment section just because you are so fragile and can't stand other people to have different views from you.

Telling people to stop whining when you are whining to me.

Unlike me who is still chilling, mature enough knowing you have the rights to whine, bitch, or do whatever you want and hasn't spoken a word on what you should do in my own convenience,

Why don't you use your own "nicely provided options" and preach your own words instead of whinning to me, telling people what to do since you got no rights over one's free speech and actions?

You should be capable to do it to yourself to stop yourself from getting melted or whinning in the comment section. Let people who have valid reason to bitch and can stand their own ground properly without "providing people with options" to stop whinning or drop the manga or piss off just because they don't like it, talk with me instead.

You are still free to rebels and become a hypocrite that don't preach his own words and only want other people to stop whinning but can't have himself to stop, don't be mistaken, but I wouldn't go to that shameless road if I were you.

Dex-chan lover
Did you think they were Rudy's Haremettes?
The truth is they are the pets of wife #3!

Users who are viewing this thread