Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 12 Ch. 60 - Beast Race Nobility Confinement Incident, Part 1

Okay it was all good and fine until the point where he decided to go to the university but now it’s all bulshittttt

Dex-chan lover
Eh, what! Rudeus's stone bullet actually worked against someone and not got slashed in half in an instant like butter!!!!
I guess his magic training at last bore some fruits.

This would make a good hentai Nothing here. What did you expect to see?

Group Leader
Lol a lot of people are complaining, but I’m rather enjoying this. Although I would like to see some development on SylphyXRudy, a filler arc is fun every now and again.

in only this manga can enemies be deafeated by throwing rocks at them

Dex-chan lover
Yes, they have sinned against the Holy, the Benevolent and Venerable Deity, Roxy, now they must atone for it.

In the greatest degree imaginable to mankind.

Pg. 1: “The murderer may be among us.”
S U S

I wish I could share pictures so I could insert the face

The amount of people who keep complaining in the comment section despite of the change of pace of the arc truly amused me. They forgot that this series contains comedy and there won't be drama stuffs all time long. Wtf

Lol a lot of people are complaining, but I’m rather enjoying this. Although I would like to see some development on SylphyXRudy, a filler arc is fun every now and again.
Really. I don't understand why people can be so demanding. Do they really think that the mc needs to stay serious and gallant all the time? Lmao

Users who are viewing this thread