Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 13 Ch. 63 - The Genius's Secret

Dex-chan lover
@Ainzell
> imagine live for another hindred of years alone....

Which will happen if he (and everyone else) does exactly what you suggest? Your logic doesn't make sense at all.
"Oh I don't want you to suffer being alone so I'll just leave you alone"

Should a person never get a pet because they'll die before the owner? Let's leave all those pets to the wild for because clearly the human who live longer will have the 'bitter end' of seeing the pet die before them?
Should a child not love his parent because clearly they'll die before the child? Or vice versa?

What if the elf WANT companies? It's a fairly common trope in stories from the view of the 'immortal' race that their life is mostly bland and boring/colorless until they meet someone precious that bring the color to their life even in the 'short' while.
The idea that you can decide someone else's happiness is already BS from the start.

Dex-chan lover
@Lichon I find it sad too. I don't mean any harm but I've gotten to the point where I just block them. I mean...I'm here to talk about the manga, so I have to scroll past 8 or 9 spoiler buttons in a row of people who aren't? And unfortunately the stereotype that novel readers always let things slip isn't just a myth anymore. It happens too often...so anyone asking for novel or commenting that they read it gets blocked preemptively since I don't take chances with spoilers.

Nobody would have thought that Cliff would end up being such a BRO.

Poor guy...
he is about to marry the final boss onahole, RIP Cliff. Don't know if he is a simp or a cuck for this, maybe even both. Wished the author gave him a better girl because he is actually a pretty decent character in the novel

Users who are viewing this thread