Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 14 Ch. 68 - White Mask - Part 1

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the update. Happy holidays
🎄🎆✨🎅🤶❄☃️⛄

Im going crazy as someone who has read the webnovels.

i want moreee aaaaaaaa Nanahoshi is so adorable aaaaaaaaaa

Dex-chan lover
So they are even now, huh? Though I don't know if I can call it even, since she's still dragged into isekai after being saved.

This whole story is a mechanism for him to escape his problems rather than solve them, there's no way he's gonna go back lmfao

Fed-Kun's army
@thalinefellow even without that why would he go back,he died lol this is his life he was reborn not just releported,the girl maybe she just got teleported

Fed-Kun's army
Ah man, the mangaka downplay the surprise of Fitts hearing Nanahoshi and Rudeus coming from the same homeland :/

@silentfx Yea sry about a waifu not being a Mary Sue and not totally depending on the MC's power and dick... Like his first two wives. And I'm saying this despite the fact that I think taking Eris away from Rudeus was just a fucking weak plot device to get him two trash tier loli waifus first to satisfy otaku reader's pedophile tendencies.

Fed-Kun's army
your life was saved by a girl you sacrificed your life to save
it's called karma, the good one though

nana mean seven
hoshi mean star
and if I didn't mistake shizuka can be means silent

what a way to give a name 😆

XL

Dex-chan lover
Yep, she's the final boss. She has that "If I can't get it done my way I'll blow the whole world" kinda face.

Dex-chan lover
The question is: can they? these stories thrive on the excuse of going back to ultimately stay there for related or unrelated reasons.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, mc save her in the past life right? Then... Why is she here? Because that mean she died too.... But she's saved by the mc 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread