Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 20 Ch. 92 - A Big Brother's Feelings

Dex-chan lover
I think they want the anime to catch up to the manga. With this amount of page per chapter…
Yeah i bet. Just like how Tensura did... But not like this series, Tensura has a lot of spin off manga

Aggregator gang
It's not even 19, 6 of those pages were other things so... 13 pages for a monthly manga...
It seems like the group forgot to upload page 10, 11 and 12 but they fixed it now, so a grand total of 16 pages for this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
How didn't he realise this?
Even when they were at home, she was angry at them for being "perfect."
She struggled because she was always compared to her brother and sister. It was stated multiple times...
Rudeus was thick and ignorant of the fact that him and his sister are the reasons she's fallen into such a state...
His other sister gets perfect marks and is praised at every turn. She makes a minor mistake and all hell breaks loose...
Time for a reality check Rudeus... she needs a better teacher. One that doesn't compare her to him.

I mean to be fair, the guy has had almost no actual real time with his siblings, especially during their more formative moments, and Norn especially wants nothing to do with him. It's not unreasonable for him not to understand right off the bat. He's learned bits and pieces but he didn't connect all the dots until now. The one thing I've enjoyed about this story is how fallible the protagonist is. Most these kinds of reincarnation stories turns the protagonist into some sort of godly wiseman. He's strong, yes, but he's also very human, and prone to very human mistakes. Especially social ones. Definitely social ones.

Dex-chan lover
It's definitely the people who compare them that are at fault.
I've experienced a similar situation where people compare my little sister to me. However, the difference with Rudy's situation is that I have a strong bond with my lil sis, so we communicate openly and provide mutual support. We'll just think of other people's comparing as gibberish.

Aggregator gang
Will The anime catch up and ahead of the manga in this season?
Well, it's based on an already finished light novel, so it will surpassed the manga at one point, remembering one episode of anime can cover about 2-3 chapter of manga, and it released weekly

Dex-chan lover
or he doesnt want her sister to lock herself in for 20 years?
Maybe he should have tried talking to her instead of looking for some kind of suspect?
At least now he knows that he's at fault but I find it silly that he immediately went off to look for someone to blame for his sister locking herself up.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe he should have tried talking to her instead of looking for some kind of suspect?
At least now he knows that he's at fault but I find it silly that he immediately went off to look for someone to blame for his sister locking herself up.
I wouldn't call "silly" the behavior of a traumatized person. It's very similar to telling "it's just a spider, it's silly that you get scared of that" to someone that suffers from arachnophobia. Or telling a war veteran "how silly that you get panic attacks just because you heard some loud noise"

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't call "silly" the behavior of a traumatized person. It's very similar to telling "it's just a spider, it's silly that you get scared of that" to someone that suffers from arachnophobia. Or telling a war veteran "how silly that you get panic attacks just because you heard some loud noise"
This isn't even about him being traumatized. I expected him to handle this more calmly, not jumping to conclusions and looking for someone to blame.

Dex-chan lover
my guy he literally has first hand experience, talk to her? what? ask a shut in why they're shutting themselves in? if that works then japan would be making 200% more babies than they are rn

Dex-chan lover
This isn't even about him being traumatized. I expected him to handle this more calmly, not jumping to conclusions and looking for someone to blame.
It's what I'm trying to say, you CAN'T expect someone with trauma to react calmly to anything that triggers that it. Their mind is literally damaged and prevents them from thinking logically the same way we do.

Users who are viewing this thread