Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 20 Ch. 94 - Norn Greyrat

This brings a manly tear out of me. 😶‍🌫️. Glad she can finally bring herself out

Dex-chan lover
Rudy made up a story about the present. Lilia herself claimed Paul raped her when they were in school -- chapter 10.5
Doesn't change the fact that when they were young teens (12-13) Paul did rape her at her father swordmenship school

Lilia was supposed to be the good wife of that school successor. Paul became a candidate for that and other students didn't like it and ganged up on him as a f-you to them he took the school princess and then ran off to be an adventure (that school is where he learned water god style)

Dex-chan lover
Some people just can't understand this is as real as a human can be. For people who never had their kind of trouble it might be something that's out of this world and it's understandable, but it doesn't mean this is a rare, exaggerated situations that only happen to only certain people.

i mean

this still doesnt fix the fact that shes constantly compared and has been made to feel she's the inferior sibling, she doesnt need to apologize at all, she did nothing wrong. this doesnt sit right
Sometimes a change of perspective can make a whole lot difference. We as a readers know that they comparing her with her brother out of ill will, something she doesn't see since clouded with her trauma. After this it is for sure will still annoy her, but at least the weight won't be as heavy as before.

Dex-chan lover
I 100% understand why people dislike this series. The perversions, the child-abuse, the light-hearted acceptance of a 30+ yr/old man sleeping with someone 1/4th his age...

I wish they'd read it for what it is. A series about starting over, having a 2nd chance. A chance to learn, to see others for who they are, and to do better. It really is an amazing series. I don't think MT will ever be "my favorite series", but... It IS an amazing one. I hope to see the manga continue for years, taking the time it needs to communicate the ideas, story, and characters, all from the novels to the panels. These stories have some of the most "human" feeling characters in any series I've come across. Period.

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't change the fact that when they were young teens (12-13) Paul did rape her at her father swordmenship school
That's what I said. I was correcting someone who said that the rape didn't happen and was only Rudy's story. I pointed out that it in fact did happen, and which chapter we were told.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why/when did he punch his father again? Hardtime remembering thing
Rudeus survived the Demon Desert with a little girl for 3 years and Paul said "Took you long enough." while drinking beer and having two girls at his side. Rudeus and Paul both had misunderstood and each thought they just went away with other women after the family broke apart.

Thus the fist fight plus kicking in the face.

Dex-chan lover
so basically, she's spoiled garbage.
She got trained with the best private school education while Lilia's daughter is educated with the school of hard knocks. The illegitimate sister got way above street smarts and admired Rudeus and tried to make up with harder work.

Dex-chan lover
Depends on whether your father is a piece of shit or not. Kids are more perceptive than people realize. Paul is, putting it bluntly, neither a great father or even just a great person. He's not the worst, but most kids would eventually cotton on to "Oh, my dad's kind of crap.". That Norn didn't honestly makes her look a bit dense, although you can argue that she overlooked it due to the circumstances they were in.
when she sees Rudeus beating Paul isn't she like...4?
IDK what kind of kid you were but I don't think most had complex understandings of their familial relationships at that age.

Nice chapter story wise. Thought the art looked a little odd at times.. Paul in particular.

Users who are viewing this thread