Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 9 Ch. 44 - Rescuing Lilia

Dex-chan lover
@garret Its a hentai doujin by ShindoL, with a drepessing story, and this author is already good with ahegao in this he dialed it to 25.

Dex-chan lover
tanks for the food !
@cofi023 it's because what you read was part of the webnovel, the manga is adapted from the lightnovel which have some different scene

Dex-chan lover
I get nobility and all that. But do all young evil nobles have to be Ugly Bastard tags? Also, bowl cut. Who bowl cuts anymore? Why did we think that was a good haircut?

Speaking of stupid, Rudy just lobbed a huge ass fireball and a boulder at you. "I want to torture him." Cause pissing him off more is a good idea.
Tropes man, they're everywhere!

Dex-chan lover
@kaminomikan I always Imagine Omaeda from bleach when that lesson comes up.

@Vasqueztion Bringing Eris and the sister along wasn't his brightest Idea, otherwise, he could've gone all Solid Snake on their asses.

Double-page supporter
This is one of few good isekai, and a harem that's not outright trash but do we really fucking have to do this dumb shit where the evil villain is some fatass, arrogant, narcissistic, royal (literally on the royal) piece of shit. It's one of the most overdone fantasy cliches ever. Would it kill the author to make a good villain?

Dex-chan lover
yeah why the fuck get this cliche fat ugly bastard villain that doesnt rape girls instead of a super hot super evil villain that rapes and tortures girls all the time? fuck this author

@yautja
Actually, the villains, the ones that actually matters, are very imeteresting villains.
Even this “evil fat ugly” prince has more to him.
Let’s just see how the manga treats it.

Users who are viewing this thread